User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    well I'm a later bloomer with dexter only seen up to season 4, but also into the new V, The Event, and I dvr Outsourced.
    For a wounded man shall say to his assailant: if I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven Such is the rule of honor.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by MrScott101 View Post
    well I'm a later bloomer with dexter only seen up to season 4, but also into the new V, The Event, and I dvr Outsourced.
    Season 4 is no doubt my favourite for Dexter.

And oh yes, i am watching the event. I forgot about this week's ep! D=

I'm that guy that everyone knows is here, but no one talks to.

Status

Gamertag: itsallgoodie Wii Code: No idea but I have one.
    the office, parks and rec. its always sunny, weeds. the only problem i have with outsourced is that there was a movie about the exact same thing that came out a few years ago -- rip off. :P
    The word 'almost' is the longest in the English language with all the letters in alphabetical order, other than Aegilops but no ones knows what the hell that means, so it doesn't count.

The Silent One

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiTagger Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    I'm currently hooked on watching The Big Bang Theory, Breaking Bad, Castle, and Dexter. This is actually the first time I've probably actively watched more than a couple TV shows that are currently airing new episodes.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Well with my hours, I don't get to watch a lot of television, but if you ask my wife she will say differently. One of my faves right now is Top Shot on the History Channel. I just like guns. I also like a lot of animation shows, but won't get into them. Another couple shows I watch, well DVR because I can't watch them when they come on, is pretty much the whole Power Block on Spike. Right now I watched Grey's Anatomy, but don't watch it on a regular basis. Only when I'm home with the wife, and Private Practice which has the same reason for Grey's. My wife watches the television and I just sit there with her mostly bored. Things I do for my wife. HEHE, don't tell her I said that.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki EditorTagger Second ClassVeteran25000 Experience Points
    My favorite TV show is Stargate: Universe. Too bad they are canceling it this season.
    <----- Click to see what D.A.R.T is doing for you.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Re1ndeer View Post
    My favorite TV show is Stargate: Universe. Too bad they are canceling it this season.
    I could never get into the whole Stargate thing. Guess some shows just aren't for everybody.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Watching Chuck at the moment. Actually love the show and cast. My favourite show of all time? Thats a tough one, I suppose I'll go for the series I have every box set for Stargate: SG-1 was an amazing show. Well from seasons 1-8 was amazing.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    anyone with NetFlix and aenchant for Sci-Fi should do themselves a favor and watch FarScape and Battlestar Galactica. especially Battlestar Galactica. Both are absolutely worth the time investment. Also, imjust saw today that NetFlix has the first/only/partial season of Firefly, too. That is absolutely worth the watch; however, wait to watch Serenity until you've finished watching Firefly as it will mean so much more if you do.
    "And zombies! Where the f*ck are all the zombies? That's the trouble with zombies, they're unreliable."
    -- George Carlin

"Builder"

Status
    I have all of the battlestar Galatica in my que, tempted to start with the original ones first. After that I'll prolly watch the SG series.

I also have all of the firefly episodes, such a great show! It's really too bad that it was aired out of order and confused people. I also have Serenity and thing I like most about it is that it's all the same cast as the tv show!
    For a wounded man shall say to his assailant: if I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven Such is the rule of honor.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast