User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MrScott101 View Post
    Honestly I didn't know that either, good catch though I was a bit preoccupied during my listen.
    My ears perked up immediately when I heard "Wayside" and I was thinking that's kinda....funny....so I was just thinking it was another relative of Kc's who owned a flower shop. But when I didn't hear a phone number, web address or anything like that I was like "hmmm damn that's weird....seems like very inefficient advertising. But I just let it go because I was dying to listen to the episode.

I had forgot about it until someone (and I wish I could remember who) brought it up in the chat.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Builder"

Status
    I thought I heard Wayland not Wayside, I thought I was hearing a realty commercial at first. I was very preoccupied while listening!!
    For a wounded man shall say to his assailant: if I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven Such is the rule of honor.

We're Not Dead Host

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Britt5091 PSN ID: Britt5091 Wii Code: PSSH yeah right. I'm too lazy to locate that.
    AHA! That is awesome.
    Yer really putting me on the spot with this signature thing. So I will leave you with two things: BUTTSEX! and my website.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Britt View Post
    AHA! That is awesome.
    I know I was listening to WND today and thinking man I wish Britt saw this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12