User Tag List

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

I appear to be the one of the few who thinks this is one of the worst ideas ever: Letting Saul go anywhere right now. I'm really starting to buy into my theory that Saul and Lizzy=Romeo and Juliet. The depth and...well quite frankly insanity of their passion for each other is going to get one or the other killed before too long.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Gatherer"

Status
    It sounds like at the end there they were telling Saul to stay there and Burt would go out looking.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by timberwoof View Post
    It sounds like at the end there they were telling Saul to stay there and Burt would go out looking.
    Michael tells Saul to go after Angel objects to Burt enabling Saul's reaction.

MICHAEL: Alright. Go. Go! There's already a group out there. Just check in with them and see where else to go.
    BURT: Come on. We're burning daylight. Just know she could be anywhere by now.
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops

Presidential Feline

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    VeteranBlogger10000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurTagger First Class
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: ObamaCat PSN ID: ObamaCat Steam ID: ObamaCat
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    I appear to be the one of the few who thinks this is one of the worst ideas ever: Letting Saul go anywhere right now. I'm really starting to buy into my theory that Saul and Lizzy=Romeo and Juliet. The depth and...well quite frankly insanity of their passion for each other is going to get one or the other killed before too long.
    God I hope not. <3 Saul

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    I agree with you 100% on this one.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Great minds think alike.
    A We're Alive Blog For the Serial Overanalyzer ->> The Spoiler's Reveiw <<- Spoiling You One Chapter at a Time. Updates every new episode!

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    I hope they don't ignore the fact that Saul has been bed ridden for like a month now. And wasnt he shot in the shoulder? What did that just magically go away? Its gotta take more than a month to recover fully from something like that. Seriously most of his muscle has Prly degenerated by now. He's been feverish and barely eating, it's a miracle he's even up and walking. I'm wondering why Michael hasn't knocked him out and tied him to a pole or something. Right now Saul is a danger to himself and a liability to all those around him. And what the he'll is he thinking? Here are already search teams out an about, what is he gonna do that they can't do. I'm with u man this shit won't end well.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    I hope they don't ignore the fact that Saul has been bed ridden for like a month now. And wasnt he shot in the shoulder? What did that just magically go away? Its gotta take more than a month to recover fully from something like that. Seriously most of his muscle has Prly degenerated by now. He's been feverish and barely eating, it's a miracle he's even up and walking. I'm wondering why Michael hasn't knocked him out and tied him to a pole or something. Right now Saul is a danger to himself and a liability to all those around him. And what the he'll is he thinking? Here are already search teams out an about, what is he gonna do that they can't do. I'm with u man this shit won't end well.
    I remotely buy that he's up and moving off adrenaline alone. But those highs don't last long (unless you're in the movie Crank) and eventually his body is going to catch up to him. I'm actually really disappointed in Michael at the moment. I know that convincing Saul not to go anywhere is impossible at the moment, but I mean come on....really?

Props to Angel for being the only reasonable person in that room. The best leadership he's shown in the series bar none. And he still allowed himself to get trampled on even though he was right. So I'm pissed off at irrational Saul, disappointed at Michael's bad decision, and irritated beyond belief at Angel's lack of a pair. Stupid military characters. You all get a fail in my book this chapter part!

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    I remotely buy that he's up and moving off adrenaline alone. But those highs don't last long (unless you're in the movie Crank) and eventually his body is going to catch up to him. I'm actually really disappointed in Michael at the moment. I know that convincing Saul not to go anywhere is impossible at the moment, but I mean come on....really?

Props to Angel for being the only reasonable person in that room. The best leadership he's shown in the series bar none. And he still allowed himself to get trampled on even though he was right. So I'm pissed off at irrational Saul, disappointed at Michael's bad decision, and irritated beyond belief at Angel's lack of a pair. Stupid military characters. You all get a fail in my book this chapter part!

Don't be pissed at Saul. Folks that are that sick are impulsive, confused and unreasonably afraid. You can't argue with them. You can't reorient them. The best you can do is go along with it and then divert it.. or when its REALLY bad REALLY unsafe "offer" a chemical attitude correction in the form of IV or IM Ativan or Haldol
    (the causes of these sorts of behaviors are multiple ranging from drug interaction or I would say at this time the prolonged high fever has worn his body down and apparently his brain. In an earlier post I had stated that the only thing keeping him going so long with an infection that they couldn't cure was fact he is young,strong, and healthy)
    People deal with illness, pain and infection different no two alike. for example: I've taken care of elders when I say elders I mean 80 years plus who have ended up in restraints because they were so sick and trying to pull out their lines (IV lines Picc lines Inner juglar lines, Foley catheters) beating the hell out of the nurses. I ended up losing a tooth to a 86 year old grandmother of 5. I have had multiple younger patients be the same way.

Michael is smart enough and has enough similar experience (not as much as Saul's) with combat medicine to not argue with Saul but to let his body drop him. It won't take long and I suspect by Monday's installment Saul won't make it past the door. If his stubborn ass does.. I see a chemical attitude correction coming in the way of his mother.

ps.. sleep ROCKS!
    Last edited by yarri; Mar 29th, 2011 at 04:51 AM.
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    Yeah, at that point in the episode I was like "Oh, come on..."
    It's not like Michael had to take a quick decision either in the heat of a battle or in the rush of escaping from the colony: they are safely sitting in the security room discussing long term plans. Seems a bit too much to me.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast