User Tag List

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    I’m also happy to have Saul back in action again! What about the dropped hint about Saul “stealing things” and whatever he did that his Mom didn’t approve of? Will Saul have connections with one of the mallers? Things are going to get interesting.
    In the chapter titled Lady and the Tink Saul confessed to Lizzie and Burt about his record.. Saul's only connection to the Mallers so far is to wanting to shoot Scratch .
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Daddy View Post
    I wonder who the test subject was who was slowly turning? I feel there's a clue in there...
    Maybe, just maybe it was James, who came with Hope and Sean to the colony. Hope said, "James got hurt died of some infection" A zombie infection maybe?
    If it is anybody we know, it would be James, or it is just some random guy. It definitely isn't the one with the markings, he's been around too long and he is still alive while the slow turner was killed.

I've listened to this episode four times today, I love it. When Tanya first says, "Hello Saul" it just seemed so motherly and when Saul was asking if he was still in a fever, I was sure. Saul is on a rampage, I like how they show how close these romantic relationships are getting. Michael putting shovel to face for Pegs and Saul dragging out his sick body fully of tubes to find Lizzy.

I agree with Angel though when he mentioned he was enjoying the Tanya/Saul interaction. I was too. I get the feeling Angel used to watch shows like Jersey Shore.

"Builder"

Status
    I'm glad that Saul and his mom reunited, I especially liked how determined he is to go out looking for lizzy and a bit surprised he's fine with Burt going with him to help.
    For a wounded man shall say to his assailant: if I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven Such is the rule of honor.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    It was so great to hear Saul's voice again! And his mother being a vet was priceless. Sounds like Kalani's flying skills are going to come in to play. That episode went by so fast, I'm dying to find out what's going on with Lizzy.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikepaw View Post
    I get the feeling Angel used to watch shows like Jersey Shore.
    There's an old quote in an episode about Angel where Michael says, "You used to watch a lot of Trash Tv, didn't you" and he goes "Why do you ask?"

So you nailed that one on the head

"Gatherer"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    There's an old quote in an episode about Angel where Michael says, "You used to watch a lot of Trash Tv, didn't you" and he goes "Why do you ask?"

So you nailed that one on the head
    lol So true.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsVeteran5000 Experience Points

PSN ID: Hollomandious
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Daddy View Post
    Now that would be interesting! - If the colored one is special because of the antibiotics experiment and he escaped. I was thinking more like it was Sean after his attack. hmmm
    I doubt it. Ink was rollin' that area way before the Colony would have been at any kinda of working capacity to try out experiments of that magnitude. It wasn't that far from day 1 that they found Burt, and it wasn't long after that they went on their journey for the tanker, where we first met Ink when he was monitoring the ambush site post the ambush. And IMO i think Ink was also way too far north to probably care about them. He had all the psychopathic zombie fun to be had w/ the strongholds in his own neighborhood.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Am I the only one that wants to hear Tanya's story? I mean Saul said she was in Anaheim, The Colony was in Santa Ana. I want to know how she managed to get from Anaheim to Santa Ana without seeing the Tower.

Presidential Feline

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    VeteranBlogger10000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurTagger First Class
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: ObamaCat PSN ID: ObamaCat Steam ID: ObamaCat
    I felt like everything that happened this episode was somewhat predictable (Tanya being Saul's mom, Saul going after Lizzy, planning to leave the tower). And I also felt like this was a bumper episode, setting up everything for the next one. Awesome episode nonetheless though, I was missin' Saul!

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    Quote Originally Posted by NJHellfire View Post
    Am I the only one that wants to hear Tanya's story? I mean Saul said she was in Anaheim, The Colony was in Santa Ana. I want to know how she managed to get from Anaheim to Santa Ana without seeing the Tower.
    Ur mistaken Anaheim is 10 minutes from Santa ana. Trust me I live in orange county. LA is about 2 hours away from Anaheim.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast