Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Daddy View Post
    I was thinking more like it was Sean after his attack. hmmm
    Sean was killed the same day Michael, Pegs and Kelly arrived in the Colony. So I doubt all that was happening at the same time they were there.
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Wow, crazy to see Saul's mom in the picture now. And the second I heard him finding out about Lizzie, I knew shit was about to hit the fan. I can't wait to see where it goes after this. Damn I hate waiting on stuff like this!

"Lurker"

Status
    The coloured one has been around since chapter 6, about a week into the we're alive story. Also Tanya said they killed the subject. And Antibiotics do not affect any virus, so if it is actually a virus then antibiotics wouuldn't have done anything.

I think we're gearing up for the season finale.

"Scavenger"

Status
    So nice to have Saul and Saul's mom together. I really like her character so far. She's a spitfire, you can definitely see how her and Saul are related lol.
    Next part is going to be VERY interesting. I can't wait! Are seasons going to be 12 chapters long?

I'm glad to see Saul better. I just hope this next plot line doesn't make him worse, because that could very well be the end of his life. But then again, I'm very interested to know what this "list" is that the two mallers had. Do they have some sort of relationship with the colony? For one thing, we never knew what the mallers true intentions were. Durai could have been sincere about his offer for an alliance and could have extended such an offer to the colony (if mallers went that far south). Plus the colony probably realizes an alliance with the mallers (whether they know they are criminals are not) is in their favor since the colony would have the man power and resources to take the mallers down if they tried anything.

But I want to know what Scratch's next move is. Are we going to see more conflicts with the mallers, or will scratch have a change of heart given the gesture made by pegs/angel? Could we see this as a beginning to an alliance between the tower and the mallers? Or is Saul going to literally destroy the place to get Lizzy back. This story gets more interesting every week.
    Last edited by riskbreaker23; Mar 28th, 2011 at 10:55 AM. Reason: simply editing to make it easier to read

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Great episode... I adore being correct! I'm glad that the heart felt reunion between Tanya and Saul quickly degenerated into belittling and snark...It gave a nice depth to their relationship.

Anybody else think that Romeo chasing after his Juliet is going to end up going badly for one or both of them?
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Well that episode had a calm atmosphere to it; there was a lot less yelling than what I'd become accustomed to. lol
    I was totally wrong in assuming that Tanya was not Saul's mother, but I'm glad I was wrong. I also didn't think Saul would learn what happened to Lizzy so soon after recieving treatment. I like that we were filled in on what the Tower had been working on while the story followed Michael, Peggs, and Kelly. Rather than sitting on thier butts I like that they revisited Burts safe and obtained some clean drinking water.

There's not much I can do not but sit around worrying about Lizzy.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    I also didn't think Saul would learn what happened to Lizzy so soon after recieving treatment.
    The Grammar Hammer says "I before E except after C!" Just jokin' around with ya

One thing you'd think would have been learned by people in the military: Loose Lips Sink Ships. It's almost remarkable how prevalent the loose tongues are by the military personnel in We're Alive. I understand that it propels the story forward, but good golly Miss Molly! If it weren't for Burt's reaction I'd almost think he did it on purpose to get caught so he could go out looking for Lizzy again.
    Last edited by nikvoodoo; Mar 28th, 2011 at 02:24 PM.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    I knew Saul would go ballistic over Lizzie.. That's my boy. (it was good to hear him again..I missed him) I am hoping someone knocks him down and lets the vanco work.. He is moving on adrenaline nothing more then that.

Kc.. yet again I have a happy heart.. Thanks!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Great episode... I adore being correct! I'm glad that the heart felt reunion between Tanya and Saul quickly degenerated into belittling and snark...It gave a nice depth to their relationship.

Anybody else think that Romeo chasing after his Juliet is going to end up going badly for one or both of them?
    I am hoping Scratch isn't hurting her Scratch is just that bat shit crazy and knife happy to hurt Lizzie.
    Last edited by nikvoodoo; Mar 28th, 2011 at 02:25 PM. Reason: Clean up!
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

"New Arrival"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    Well that episode had a calm atmosphere to it; there was a lot less yelling than what I'd become accustomed to. lol.
    Maybe too calm. I wanted Michael to go after Lizzy instead of taking time to talk about long term plans. I know he’s being a good leader, but after his reaction in the previous episode I thought he’d act more quickly. But Saul ramped things back up. Yay Saul!

"New Arrival"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by riskbreaker23 View Post
    So nice to have Saul and Saul's mom together. [...] But I want to know what Scratch's next move is. Are we going to see more conflicts with the mallers, or will scratch have a change of heart given the gesture made by pegs/angel? Could we see this as a beginning to an alliance between the tower and the mallers? Or is Saul going to literally destroy the place to get Lizzy back. This story gets more interesting every week.
    I’m also happy to have Saul back in action again! What about the dropped hint about Saul “stealing things” and whatever he did that his Mom didn’t approve of? Will Saul have connections with one of the mallers? Things are going to get interesting.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast