User Tag List

Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by mem View Post
    *no hurry on this one* I have read a few discussions about taking this beyond an audio drama to another medium like a motion picture. I think this would be excellent as a graphic novel series as well. : )
    We hope to one day, but when it comes to the story, I want control or at least oversight. Some people might not like that.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yoyo View Post
    I see but I meant more within the confines of the audio drama. I probably should have rephrase it to ask if he has ever incorporated any fan service into audiodrama coming from the forum discussion feedback.
    Fan service? um... not sure what that means exactly, but the fans have become part of the show and help in a lot of ways. Britt and Greg were fans and now they help out tremendously, Stephen helps with the donations, and everyone who's an admin here helps with the forum. It's wonderful to have the help!

"Lurker"

Status
    How Many Seasons Of WA Are You Planning On Producing?

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    If you all keep asking him stuff there won't be any questions for meltdown
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MrScott101 View Post
    Did you have formal instruction with working on the Audio for WA, ie class on using ProTools?
    What programs do you use for the Audio?
    What do you think if the growing fanbase and community and especially the growing popularity of the forum?
    Do you get ideas from the Forum's Theories area for future writing? (this may have been asked already but I wanted to make sure to have a specific question for it)
    1. Do I have formal training? Yes... it's a conglomeration of things. I have two broadcast engineering certifications and my BFA from college. In my engineering I was taught the core technical understandings of audio, mics, soundwaves, transmissions, etc... At school, I had an audio techniques course for one semester that helped get me started understanding Pro Tools. The rest has been from learning hands on. Just recently I took some extra Pro Tools Training and hope to be a certified operator in the next month or so.
    2. Programs? Pro Tools we use for everything. The music stuff is different, but I don't compose anything, so I wouldn't know too much about what they use.
    3. I love it! But we can always grow bigger! MOAR@!@
    4. There are some things said that might have some influence here or there. It's hard to say what exactly, but I think one or two things. There is ONE thing for certain that came from a fan a long time ago that I've been saving up. More of a line of dialogue than anything.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zombiehead View Post
    1. When you're drafting the script, do you ever rewrite anything based on the feedback you get from the forums? (ie add a clue, take away a clue, alter dialogue, etc)
    2. How strongly does fan feedback affect the production of WA?
    1. Yes. I can honestly say I have. Mostly things that people didn't get the first time around or how to make something clearer. For instance when introducing Tardust, I made the mistake of NOT having his name said in the scene. That led to all sorts of confusion, and I was like... oopS!
    2. I wear my emotions on my sleeve, so sometimes good and bad, the feedback effects little things. And then other time I let it roll off my back because fans have no idea what's coming next.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    How Many Seasons Of WA Are You Planning On Producing?
    Quote Originally Posted by yarri View Post
    If you all keep asking him stuff there won't be any questions for meltdown
    I think there will be plenty, and new ones too. And some people might ask these questions the night of anyway.

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blogger5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    We hope to one day, but when it comes to the story, I want control or at least oversight. Some people might not like that.
    It's your baby and you want to see it grow. Nothing wrong with that. Thanks for replying.

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    Could you answer questions gathered from the forum at the live performance, time permitting?

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eviebae View Post
    Could you answer questions gathered from the forum at the live performance, time permitting?
    Yeah, we'll have live interaction via the chatbox too, so ask in there too

Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast