User Tag List

Page 2 of 65 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    "Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post

Have you ever been in an episode other then just for zombie growls or other sound effects?

A: I was the original announcer, way back before we had Michael Swan. (So glad he's here!), I was on the TV in Chapter 2, and I was the teacher in Chapter 1. A few other times I'm hidden as well, but I can't remember off the top of my head where. I think in the Maller's attack in Chapter 12.
    I KNEW you were the teacher! Funny... I knew that from watching one youtube video where you talked, I thought the teacher sounded like you so I wondered.

What kind of research have you done to keep the story fairly realistic? I notice in the recent chapters with Saul's Mom you have some very detailed dialogue about medical stuff. Did you have medical experience in the military? I've thought about this since chapter 13 with the fire truck (since I'm studying to be a fire fighter). You do a pretty good job of keeping a balance between realism and making it exciting. But I think Lizzie and Pegs would have a much harder time handling a fire hose going full blast lol

Have any other zombie media inspired you in We're Alive? E,g Resident Evil, other zombie flicks... etc...

I can wait until after meltdown, obviously

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    The Last Place You Want to be During a Zombie Outbreak
    Gosh, I wished I lived in LA to hear the Q&A.

Here's 2 more questions:

Will the Questions answered at the Q&A be reposted here on the forum? Better yet, recorded to show online?

Did the Walking Dead Influnce you not to use the Prison as a place of residence for survivors? I mean a good portion of The Walking Dead did take place there and I was thinking that it convinced you not to retread the same ground it did.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoyo View Post
    Will the Questions answered at the Q&A be reposted here on the forum? Better yet, recorded to show online?
    We're working on it!

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoyo View Post
    Did the Walking Dead Influnce you not to use the Prison as a place of residence for survivors? I mean a good portion of The Walking Dead did take place there and I was thinking that it convinced you not to retread the same ground it did.
    I guess KC has said that he hasn't watched or read the walking dead. I'm sure he can answer this himself, but I guess he's said he'll watch/read the walking dead when he's done with We're Alive.

Afterlife of the party

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorTagger First ClassVeteran

PSN ID: jobe_tr Steam ID: jobe_tr
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    There's been once or twice that someone didn't understand something, so I clarified it more... can't think of for-instances off the top of my head, but there's been one or two.
    Well, I know two semi-different types of clarification you've posted, although I don't have links handy.

One was you (basically) stated that the zombie Michael sees through the smoke/steam/fog is the same one as on top of the diner.
    Another was an obvious correction to me assuming Tardust was the Gatekeeper (by voice)
    It's pronounced: johb
    Find me elsewhere: Reddit - j0be | PSN - jobe_tr | T - @jobe_tr | Facebook

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blogger5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    *no hurry on this one* I have read a few discussions about taking this beyond an audio drama to another medium like a motion picture. I think this would be excellent as a graphic novel series as well. : )
    Last edited by mem; Mar 30th, 2011 at 01:13 PM.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    The Last Place You Want to be During a Zombie Outbreak
    Quote Originally Posted by j0be View Post
    Well, I know two semi-different types of clarification you've posted, although I don't have links handy.

One was you (basically) stated that the zombie Michael sees through the smoke/steam/fog is the same one as on top of the diner.
    Another was an obvious correction to me assuming Tardust was the Gatekeeper (by voice)
    I see but I meant more within the confines of the audio drama. I probably should have rephrase it to ask if he has ever incorporated any fan service into audiodrama coming from the forum discussion feedback.

"Builder"

Status
    Did you have formal instruction with working on the Audio for WA, ie class on using ProTools?
    What programs do you use for the Audio?
    What do you think if the growing fanbase and community and especially the growing popularity of the forum?
    Do you get ideas from the Forum's Theories area for future writing? (this may have been asked already but I wanted to make sure to have a specific question for it)
    For a wounded man shall say to his assailant: if I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven Such is the rule of honor.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    1. When you're drafting the script, do you ever rewrite anything based on the feedback you get from the forums? (ie add a clue, take away a clue, alter dialogue, etc)
    2. How strongly does fan feedback affect the production of WA?
    A We're Alive Blog For the Serial Overanalyzer ->> The Spoiler's Reveiw <<- Spoiling You One Chapter at a Time. Updates every new episode!

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by j0be View Post
    That will become more clear through the next episode I'm thinking. Tardust only had a few lines in the last episode.

Page 2 of 65 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast