User Tag List

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Afterlife of the party

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorTagger First ClassVeteran

PSN ID: jobe_tr Steam ID: jobe_tr
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiehead View Post
    It's the better half of a handle I created years ago during one of my morbid phases in youth.
    I sense a story in the other half... do tell.
    It's pronounced: johb
    Find me elsewhere: Reddit - j0be | PSN - jobe_tr | T - @jobe_tr | Facebook

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by They call me Revolver View Post
    mic check 132
    Do you know why sound guys only count to two when doing a mic check?

Because you lift on "3."
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Afterlife of the party

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorTagger First ClassVeteran

PSN ID: jobe_tr Steam ID: jobe_tr
    Also, if you want to piss off any sound engineers. Tap or blow into the mic. AAaarrgh.
    It's pronounced: johb
    Find me elsewhere: Reddit - j0be | PSN - jobe_tr | T - @jobe_tr | Facebook

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    There's no story.

I spent some time assimilating myself into the "goth" scene during my young, angry-hate-the-world-because-it-makes-me-cooler teenage years. Internet chatting was still fresh at the time and I wanted all my usernames to reflected my morbid sense of humor. Ravens are black. Zombieheads are grotesque... and then I grew out of it. The end.
    A We're Alive Blog For the Serial Overanalyzer ->> The Spoiler's Reveiw <<- Spoiling You One Chapter at a Time. Updates every new episode!

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    My username is from my old days of playing XBAND, which was online playing for the SNES and Sega Genesis... long before Xbox Live, PSN, and Steam. I chose Hellbringer back then because at the time, I was into Battletech and one of the mechs they used was called a Hellbringer. Loved the name, and adopted it for my radio callsign when I'd go to the field as well.
    What's funny, for me anyways, is that when I joined XBox Live, I started playing MechAssault on it, and seeing as how it was a Battletech derived video game, whenever I'd log on, everyone would go "oh no, it's the HELLBRINGER! I WONDER what mech he's going to choose?" or "Hey Hellbringer, are you going to Bring the Hell?" Yeah, geeky and all, but I still chuckle about it.
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Yarri is slang for my own name. Which is Sarah
    Its also a big giant tree in Australia
    Last edited by yarri; Mar 26th, 2011 at 07:30 PM.
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

Damn Hand Cannon

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    A window into ourselves opens.
    I am father of 2 and they are through their teething stage. Damn those cookies make a mess.
    Teethingbiscuit

I'll also sign off with teethingtabs. That one is for the same time period. It took on a placebo effect with my oldest, she would take one for whatever ailed her. They are homeopathic and all natural
    Yeah, got online during those years and needed something that wasn't being used like a name, or initials and numbers, that are as easy to forget as where I left those keys, or my work shoes!?
    Teeth.
    P.S. I also have a nice smile. Or so I've heard.
    Does rocking the Claw Machine a worthy apocalyptic talent?

"Hoarder"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by cycogod View Post
    How did you pick your nickname or username? Had it forever or just thought it up. Ever look at a screen name and wonder what the person/entity is?
    Oops..Back in the day, I was very good at Quake 3 Arena on pc. The server I played on the most, I was ranked very high. After games in the terminal a lot of the players were calling me psycho, then it became cyco. Then some were inputting god, as in god mode. So it just became cycogod. I was so hooked on that game....

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    My first real online experiences were Call of Duty-related, so I directly looked at military ranks. As a 10-year-old, I used to be "Lt.Errible". Later on, I decided it became kinda lame, so I decided to look for something new.
    Then I accidentally hit the capslock key while typing the rank of 'captain' in totally unrelated context, and it gave me the idea for this one.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Well when I got my first truck at 18 a bunch of my buddies had CB radios so I decided to get one so I could keep up with them around town. This was when cell phones were just becoming popular with the nokia 5100 series. Well I liked wolves and one of my favorites was the timber wolf or grey wolf as it's normally called. One of my buddies use to call me woofy on the radio so I started incorporating it. Thus timberwoof.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast