User Tag List

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    "Hoarder"

Status

Now that I have my internet moniker I got it from when I was on Active duty and would wander our Brigade Barraks area with about 10-15 beers in all my assorted pockets and talk to people. After hanging out with a few guys from a different Battalion I ran out of brews and one of the guys handed me two bottles for the walk back to my room and started singing the song "Lido" by Boz Skaggs and it stuck. I went back the next weekend and the dudes were singing that song and I was henceforth known to them as Lido... of course I didn't know how to spell it so I went with "Leedo" on my first email acct.

The 2502 comes from the unit I was with, 2bn 502nd Inf. Regt. and the rest was history...

"Scavenger"

Status
    Well my first name is Don and thats fairly uncommon. I got Don Man from this one time when i was argueing with my friends brother and one of his comebacks was shut up Don Man which sent me into a fit of laughter so I no use it for this

"Lurker"

Status
    Well,
    My real name is Alejandro and most of my friends told me that my name was too long so they shortened it to Alex, then one day I meet this guy and his name is actually Alex so when Alex and me are with a group of friends he is known as Alex and I am known as Lex, just to shorten it even more and to avoid any mix-ups.

"Scavenger"

Status

Gamertag: crazyyetii PSN ID: crazyyetii
    rotten= just that
    ash= Bruce Campbell Evil Dead
    or rotten ash- dairy was my ememy, but that was then....and this is now.

"Gatherer"

Status

Gamertag: shric debar PSN ID: i have an xbox why would i want a playstation? Wii Code: no idea don't really use my wii
    My Shortened nick (shric debar) is an anagram of my real name. for shric estarinuta ezmarlis debar the fourth i added in some random elvish sounding words in the middle. and then i randomly decided to put the fourth on the end.

"Scavenger"

Status
    I've been involved in the martial arts from over half my life... "Kunja" is a korean word, that directly translates to "gentleman or gentle person"... At our school before testing for black belt, we have to write a paper on what Kunja means to us... how we act in our various relationships in life... I use it as a screen name for almost everything to help remind me of that...

"Lurker"

Status
    I write under this name because it is horribly pretentious and writers that i've met thro schooling and authors I had 2 do in a english lit course were all pretentious prats. As such when I started writing I wanted to give them all the finger and say something about writing should b fun, not 4 giving out bogus meaning and symbolism that has no impact on reality and wont change anything.

Wayland Productions

Status

Gamertag: mushroooooooms PSN ID: mush-rooms
    I just think mushrooms are cute. Joked that they were my favorite flower. I even kind of identify with them in a way. One mushroom growing among a bunch of flowers and all that. Quirky, different, sometimes overlooked.

But I mostly just think they're cute. I collect mushrooms. Like shirts and stuff like that, not real mushrooms haha.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked

Gamertag: smalls kenobi Steam ID: smallskenobi
    Smalls= i'm a big dude, and that what people call me.
    Kenobi= big fan of Obi Wan
    In fearful day, in raging night,
    With strong hearts full, our souls ignite,
    When all seems lost in the War of Light,
    Look to the stars-- For hope burns bright!

"Scavenger"

Status
    Mama... cuz im a mom
    zombie... cuz its a zombie podcast and i love zombies..

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast