User Tag List

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    True.
    It'll be BBQ every night, and the wine will be Californian...but hey, we'll all have to make sacrifices...

"Scavenger"

Status

PSN ID: Amisiel
    Amisiel - its one of my three handles on numerous sites. I started out as Angel732 because I honestly couldn't think of anything else at the time, I then met a guy online (geripheth) who tried to convince me he could see "demons" and such inside of people, he then told me my "demon" name started with Ami so being the little punk I was I promptly googled demon names and came across Amisel which was said to be the demon of the sixth hour, so I started using it because its never taken. It later got shortened to Ami as im now known online because most people can't pronounce my real name Taija come on give it a try ahah
    The wisest man I ever knew taught me something I never forgot. Although I never forgot it, I never quite memorized it, either. So what I am left with is the memory of having learned something very wise that I can't quite remember.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    i took werewolf for several reasons. of all of the Hollywood movie monsters the wolfman was my favorite when i was a kid. I have a nice collection of werewolf movies.(good ones) Currently I am working on my second novel about werewolves. they are not your typical werewolves. The werewolves are more human than most humans.

so werewolves have been a part of all my life.
    Last edited by werewolf; Jan 20th, 2012 at 10:13 PM.

"Gatherer"

Status
    I have been using this username since I was 12, since I am too lazy to make another one. It started because I wanted to use Matthew, but it was taken. So I phonetically spelled it out and it worked. The ct part came from the website that I used it first because I went to another website and mathue was taken. So now you all know. nothing amazing or spectacular about it.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112