User Tag List

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    England, I won't bore you with the details.
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    I think Scratch being mentioned hints towards one of two things : Either Durai got usurped after the humiliation of the tower attack, as, although it can't been seen as a victory for either side, Durai was humiliated in the way he dealt with the situation, and Scratch was probably in line to replace him after her deeds during the initial outbreak(getting the mallers out of the prison). However, not everyone would have agreed with Scratch's leadership and therefore they became "runaways".

The other possibility is that Scratch is now working with the colony, having left the Mallers after the attack on the tower or another event we don't know about, and is now working to recapture the deserters after the coup, the only reason I feel this is a possibility is that the two mallers/colonists were surprised that Lizzy had a gun, and I don't envision such tight restriction on guns in the mallers camp in comparison to the colony, who had a very tight lockdown on weapons, and therefore guns would be easier to come by for fleeing Mallers.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    ok i'm going off topic here, but i caught something that no one else i dont think caught

Riley was not in her room last night

Angel was way too eager to go back to bed

Coincidence??? I THINK NOT!
    Angel going back to bed with the simple "OK" was how his actions were interpreted by Datu. It's not necessarily how it happened in real time...its just how Datu happened to see the situation.

That being said, intriguing. Very very intriguing.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Angel going back to bed with the simple "OK" was how his actions were interpreted by Datu. It's not necessarily how it happened in real time...its just how Datu happened to see the situation.

That being said, intriguing. Very very intriguing.
    even if thats how datu interpreted it, he still went back to bed without looking into the situation, not very Angelic

hey u know what the title of the chapter is, and you know first hand they ALWAYS have double meanings, and this chapter feels like its gonna be jam packed, with stuff no room for victor and kelly out here

I'm sooo stoked for Angel right now! if that is what actually happened!!!
    Angel's #1 Fan

"Gatherer"

Status
    Brown chicken brown cow... Sorry the whole Angle-Riley thing.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    even if thats how datu interpreted it, he still went back to bed without looking into the situation, not very Angelic

hey u know what the title of the chapter is, and you know first hand they ALWAYS have double meanings, and this chapter feels like its gonna be jam packed, with stuff no room for victor and kelly out here

I'm sooo stoked for Angel right now! if that is what actually happened!!!
    You're completely right. I was playing devil's advocate to your Angel fan-boyness. It appears that Angel and Riley could be the double meaning of the chapter title, unless something else comes along. And honestly, we're set up for lots of stuff to happen right now...I have a hard time figuring out how a relationship fits into the storyline.....So maybe Angel/Riley might very well be the big happening.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    England, I won't bore you with the details.
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    I think this chapter is one of the instances(possibly the first?) that proves how subjective the Journals are in relation to personal interpretation, it also sets up the stage for people possibly lying in their Journals, which could possibly have a good payoff when the traitor is revealed.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

"I'd like to know what's going on before I bust some heads"
    Going to my list of fav Michael quotes
    So my theory is after Scratch roughs Lizzie up a bit, she will somehow try to use her to get Pegs, since Scratch really, really wants to murder Pegs

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    My two cents on this chapter:
    I like how Lizzy took one for the team and allowed Burt to save face. Having said that, Burt should simply had said "She's not going" and that's that. Sorry Ra1th, but Angel isn't strong enough to back him up. Proof of that is him crying about being considered for the leadership position. Angel is a good manager but not a leader.
    They would have been better off coming up with a plan for her to live in the "Sweat Test" building next door. I know I wouldn't go too far.
    I like the double fed issue with the M16. One prime reason that carbine ain't for the faint of heart in the field.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    VeteranBlogger1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: NationalProphet Steam ID: xHDShadowx Raptr ID: HDShadow
    Lots to talk about here!

Durai: I simply think that this is a matter of Scratch having more to do with the Tower than Durai. In the long run of things, who would be more eager to see one of the Tower residents in their hands? The girl whose brother got killed.

Lizzy: I can't imagine she walked too far from the Tower. It was a day of travel which was also filled with her finding food. Which gets me to thinking: exactly how much of the Mallers died in the War? Obviously, a lot died. Not enough to not bring down the essential structure. If that's the case, why haven't there been other instances of fighting? Sure, because they got their asses handed to them, this is more just me rambling off.

Saul: Saul's big return is coming soon. He has the biggest attachment to Lizzy. The quest to get Lizzy wouldn't be as heartfelt if Saul's not there. Hopefully this next part will be half of what's happening to Lizzy and half of the Tanya/Saul story.

"Lurker"

Status
    Although it has already been disproved, the way I interpreted the scene was that 'Brick' and "Stardust' were two grunts from the colony who were looking for 'runners' who must have run away during the 'shoot-out'. When they said 'Scratch will know what to do' I just assumed that the gatekeeper was one of the mallers who had been sent to the Colony to take it over from the inside and that now the Colony was under complete maller control. We know that mallers aren't happy with staying in a 'mall' anyway.

Anyway, Stephen sounds like a new candidate for the 'mole'.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast