User Tag List

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    According to KC and the Wiki pages he created, the two Mallers Lizzy encountered were called Bricks and Tardust.
    In a few pieces, you'll be able to tell them apart. He's only been on the scene for about a minute.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    I've been spoiled with 20+ minute chapters, but I'm satisfied with my weekly fix.

Awesome work on the sound effects. I noted stuff like foot falls, crunching of glass/dirt, and general body movements overlapping during Lizzy's scene. Well done. I also felt that the transition shift for Burt coming off his high horse seemed natural.
    A We're Alive Blog For the Serial Overanalyzer ->> The Spoiler's Reveiw <<- Spoiling You One Chapter at a Time. Updates every new episode!

"Lurker"

Status
    Seriously. As soon as I heard "Scratch", I thought... Uh Oh, Spaghettios....

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    CRAP!!!! poor lizzy
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

Afterlife of the party

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorTagger First ClassVeteran

PSN ID: jobe_tr Steam ID: jobe_tr
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiehead View Post
    I also felt that the transition shift for Burt coming off his high horse seemed natural.
    Definitely. This scenario actually played out amazingly considering that it could have easily alienated a core cast member.
    It's pronounced: johb
    Find me elsewhere: Reddit - j0be | PSN - jobe_tr | T - @jobe_tr | Facebook

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Saul is going to go ballistic when they get him on his feet.. Lizzy in the hands of Scratch = BAD really really BAD
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSerge76 View Post
    Seriously. As soon as I heard "Scratch", I thought... Uh Oh, Spaghettios....
    My words exactly. I forsee another huge fight between the mallers and the tower. Only this time, I'm going to think...
    My predictions:
    SPOILER 
    (read the spoiler for my thoughts)

I hate how you do this to me KC, but we all must be masochists or something, because we wait on the edge of our seats every week for the next episode.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Meeks View Post
    My words exactly. I forsee another huge fight between the mallers and the tower. Only this time, I'm going to think...
    My predictions:
    SPOILER 
    (read the spoiler for my thoughts)

I hate how you do this to me KC, but we all must be masochists or something, because we wait on the edge of our seats every week for the next episode.
    You don't have to use the spoiler tags in chapter discussions. Spoilers are allowed here.

Here's what I think is likely to help along the eventual exchange of Lizzy from the Mallers: Thank Pegs. Pegs (by way of Angel) returned Latch's body to the Mallers. It still may not make them all buddy buddy, but I bet that Pegs desire to return Latch to the Mallers is going to play out in a positive manner for the Tower as they seek out Lizzy.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Afterlife of the party

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorTagger First ClassVeteran

PSN ID: jobe_tr Steam ID: jobe_tr
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Here's what I think is likely to help along the eventual exchange of Lizzy from the Mallers: Thank Pegs. Pegs (by way of Angel) returned Latch's body to the Mallers. It still may not make them all buddy buddy, but I bet that Pegs desire to return Latch to the Mallers is going to play out in a positive manner for the Tower as they seek out Lizzy.
    This will definitely play a role.
    It's pronounced: johb
    Find me elsewhere: Reddit - j0be | PSN - jobe_tr | T - @jobe_tr | Facebook

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Omg, this episode was just amazing, i just kept repeating "Oh my god, Oh my god,..." After hearing this episode i think that the mole was actually Steven
    cause of his dedication to kicking Lizzie out (Just a hunch). feel realy sorry for Burt..., though this
    chapter did prove some peoples theory on how Burt was going to step down as leader. The part where
    Lizzie start vlogging reminded me of "127 hours" which got me to think that shes going to struggle to survive.
    The guy who captured Lizzie sounds an awful lot like Gatekeeper... maybe there brothers?
    Though i think this episode shows that theres going to be a hostage senario kind of thing in the following chapters. Though what i find wierd is
    how Tatu seemed oblivious to the fact that Lizzy was gone when he went to greet Michael and the others in chapter 19 part 3.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast