User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Who will Survive till the end?

Who do you think will survive till the end of We're Alive?

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by icepatrol View Post
    Who do you think will survive till the end of We're Alive?
    Lady. No doubt about it.
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

I'm that guy that everyone knows is here, but no one talks to.

Status

Gamertag: itsallgoodie Wii Code: No idea but I have one.
    Well obviously Michael but that's because the story starts with him and its hi voice reading the script. Now that doesn't mean that he is going to be alive because other characters do begin the reading into the chapters but since he started it, it implies that he is going to end it as well. apart from this, i could see pegs going either was as she is a potential love interest of Michael so it sort of depends on if KC feels nice or evil the day he writes a part where pegs could die. I think probably Tanya, she seems too important to lose, and I would say Angel or Saul will live but not both. Apart from that I really don't have a clue.
    The word 'almost' is the longest in the English language with all the letters in alphabetical order, other than Aegilops but no ones knows what the hell that means, so it doesn't count.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Michael probably will survive. though i do think that Angel has more chance of dying than
    Saul since i think that Angel might die gaining the respect and honour he believe he deserves
    im also guessing Burt might die sacrificing himself in the end to protect the other survivors. not so sure about
    the others though.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by icepatrol View Post
    Michael probably will survive. though i do think that Angel has more chance of dying than
    Saul since i think that Angel might die gaining the respect and honour he believe he deserves
    im also guessing Burt might die sacrificing himself in the end to protect the other survivors. not so sure about
    the others though.
    I think those are some pretty good guesses. I think saul will come back at some point and everyone will love him for his sacrifice. and then angel will feel even more left out, he will get respect though, i just dont know if it will be from sacrificing himself. Burt on the other hand I think you are absolutely right about. He has been a character that has really been on the fence for a long time and if and when he does die, it will bring a lot of understanding that although he was a hard ass, he was always looking for what was best. good call, good call.
    The word 'almost' is the longest in the English language with all the letters in alphabetical order, other than Aegilops but no ones knows what the hell that means, so it doesn't count.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    I think Michael will survive because he narrates the story. I think Saul,Angel,Riley,and Scratch will make it too. And last but not least Skittles!

"Builder"

Status
    Yeah I have to say for sure Michael and Saul, maybe Angel I dunno his mouth may get the best of him, but I think the surprise will be Skittles he just seems to defy the odds

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Just to throw a wrench into most of your logical thinking: Just because Michael is narrating the story doesn't mean he survives. What happens if we pass the point Michael is rereading his journal? Then it's not him narrating anymore, and it becomes Michael living things in real time.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Status

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Just to throw a wrench into most of your logical thinking: Just because Michael is narrating the story doesn't mean he survives. What happens if we pass the point Michael is rereading his journal? Then it's not him narrating anymore, and it becomes Michael living things in real time.
    I was thinking of this earlier today. and i could totally see KC doing that. but at the same time, its not like other people haven't read from their journals and then the story just picks back up so for all we know we have already hit that point. also we may never know when that point comes if it hasn't yet as we have no idea if it has stopped or not...

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Michael. Not because I like him per se (which I do), but because remember, he's the one telling the story sort of. He couldn't be telling the story if he was dead. Unless someone found his journal...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast