User Tag List

Thread: Forum "rank"?

Forum "rank"?

As i've been cruising around the forums i've noticed a "rank" by each users name (the green bars above a users avatar). I was wondering what exactly this was and if it is a rank, how do i rank up? Any help would be great. thx!

Wait...What??

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries

Raptr ID: WTF is a Raptr??
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSMan View Post
    As i've been cruising around the forums i've noticed a "rank" by each users name (the green bars above a users avatar). I was wondering what exactly this was and if it is a rank, how do i rank up? Any help would be great. thx!
    They are similar to a "reputation" system. when you post good threads, donate, or do something good, other members can give you points. Also, you can give out points for helping you out, or putting up a good thread.
    Also there is the option to take away points from people that are just a pain in the forums neck.
    Likes DemetriusH liked this post
    Wouldn't you know it... The first time I let a girl into my life and she trys to eat me. -- Columbus

Quote Originally Posted by They call me Revolver View Post
    They are similar to a "reputation" system. when you post good threads, donate, or do something good, other members can give you points. Also, you can give out points for helping you out, or putting up a good thread.
    Also there is the option to take away points from people that are just a pain in the forums neck.
    I appreciate the answer. Good stuff to know. Guess what you just earned?

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    pro tip, admins can add as much honor/rep to themselves as they like it's like cheating , that's why revolver, and nikvoodoo have such high honor U CHEATERS!
    Angel's #1 Fan

Wait...What??

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries

Raptr ID: WTF is a Raptr??
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSMan View Post
    I appreciate the answer. Good stuff to know. Guess what you just earned?
    Thanks man!

Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th
    pro tip, admins can add as much honor/rep to themselves as they like it's like cheating , that's why revolver, and nikvoodoo have such high honor CHEATERS!
    Don't be hatin! Plus you get 100 free points when you donate 25
    Wouldn't you know it... The first time I let a girl into my life and she trys to eat me. -- Columbus

OH SNAP! I'm sencing some admin rivalry? lol.

On a similar topic. What do the color of forum members names mean?

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    The color means what usergroup you are part of. Admins have a particular color, Moderators another, donators another, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    The color means what usergroup you are part of. Admins have a particular color, Moderators another, donators another, etc...
    Thanks Kc I appreciate the answer.