User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Wait...What??

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries

Raptr ID: WTF is a Raptr??
    Speaking of Smith, and due to the fact we are in a zombie forum, I thought this fits. I plan on buying one of these jerseys in just a bit

Wouldn't you know it... The first time I let a girl into my life and she trys to eat me. -- Columbus

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by They call me Revolver View Post
    Speaking of Smith, and due to the fact we are in a zombie forum, I thought this fits. I plan on buying one of these jerseys in just a bit
    Wow! That's so stunningly appropriate. I liked that movie a lot, it was sweet. Heck, I really liked Jersey Girl.
    Last edited by cPT.cAPSLOCK; Mar 18th, 2011 at 07:36 AM. Reason: fixed quote tags

"Scavenger"

Status
    Who saw Red State and was it as amazing as it sounds?!
    I hear time and time again from J&Bob Get Old how awesome it is supposed to be, not to mention a few times on Adam Corrella's show.

Should I be rushing around or is it best just to wait for a DVD release at some point?

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by Funny Muffins View Post
    Who saw Red State and was it as amazing as it sounds?!
    I hear time and time again from J&Bob Get Old how awesome it is supposed to be, not to mention a few times on Adam Corrella's show.

Should I be rushing around or is it best just to wait for a DVD release at some point?
    What is your criteria? If you want Kevin Smith and The Harvey Boys to make back the most money? Or, if it's worth it investment (time and money wise)? I think it will play well on a TV--especially Blu Ray. I think it's best seen with a group of like-minded people. There are some easter eggs in the body of the movie that it's nice to get along with a room full of people who also get them. I do think it was an exceptional story, but pretty bleak world-wiew-wise. The horror is bloody, but more existential when you think about it afterwards.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsTagger First Class
    I'm a huge View Askew fan. I've loved the movies since I first dicovered Clerks at 16 or 17. Some of the Smodcast podcasts are pretty good.

I missed Red State when they came to Austin but I'm looking forward to the DVD release. It'll be one that I actually purchase.

Kev's got a great comic store in Jersey that I order stuff from ever once in a while. The are really accommodating.

http://jayandsilentbob.com/
    Red Bank Store
    (732) 758-0508
    ask for Walt
    tell him about W-A!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12