Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    6 Degrees of Seven Bacon

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsVeteranLoved
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NJHellfire View Post
    So no one has touched this subject. Michael's and Kelly's journals were left at the colony. This could mean that the colony knows where the tower is at. MPKVHT left in such a hurry that they left their journals, except for Pegs, in the house.
    Kelly grabbed those.

*Edit* Damn, Kc beat me by milli-seconds.
    "Run..." Was his final word as he exhaled for the last time.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    didn't kelly specifically run back for their journals, when victor was getting guns? i figured she'd gotten all of theirs

*Edit* Double beaten by Sid and Kc
    Angel's #1 Fan

Presidential Feline

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    VeteranBlogger10000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurTagger First Class
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: ObamaCat PSN ID: ObamaCat Steam ID: ObamaCat
    MPKVHT. Best acronym ever.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Listening through it again I realized Kelly did. I didn't hear it the first time because it was a short conversation amongst a plethora of action

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ObamaCat View Post
    MPKVHT. Best acronym ever.
    Sounds like a bad guy army from Call of Duty Black Ops.

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    I was cleaning the kitchen while listening to this episode (having listened to 19-1 & 2 while eating dinner). I seriously had to sit down, holding my head in my hands because I stopped breathing so many times during this episode that I couldn't concentrate on anything but the action that I was listening to. God damn, Kc. Please remember us little people when you're like holy shit famous Hollywood guy? Thanks.

My prediction: Chapter 20 - Moving day. They HAVE to get out of the Tower.

Going to re-listen before I make comments about the rest of the theories flying around.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    hahhaah i gave up on trying to multitask while listening to new episodes of we're alive! waaaayy to difficult. I tried listening to a new episode while driving once... BAD FUCKING IDEA!!!
    Angel's #1 Fan

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Soooo, if Lizzie really got kicked out and isn't dead, (and isn't just living in a building next door. Angel didn't sound super worried, so she may not be in a horrible position), where are the two major places she could end up? First up is that she may have gone to the Mallers to try and get some medicine/help for Saul. That would set up some interesting events of its own, and is probably more likely than the next option but possibly not as exciting. The other option, the one that makes me silly giddy, is that she could end up at the arena requiring the Tower to launch an offensive to free her. That would be nuts.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by shananala8 View Post
    Soooo, if Lizzie really got kicked out and isn't dead, (and isn't just living in a building next door. Angel didn't sound super worried, so she may not be in a horrible position), where are the two major places she could end up? First up is that she may have gone to the Mallers to try and get some medicine/help for Saul. That would set up some interesting events of its own, and is probably more likely than the next option but possibly not as exciting. The other option, the one that makes me silly giddy, is that she could end up at the arena requiring the Tower to launch an offensive to free her. That would be nuts.
    I was thinking the same thing. Maybe she was the snitch. But, not to cause trouble. Just to see if she could get some help for Saul. I'd like to see her with the mallers. So that the mallers and the tower team up and take on the Colony. That would be pretty exciting. Just my 2 cents!

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pen View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. Maybe she was the snitch. But, not to cause trouble. Just to see if she could get some help for Saul. I'd like to see her with the mallers. So that the mallers and the tower team up and take on the Colony. That would be pretty exciting. Just my 2 cents!
    That doesn't make any sense. The radio snitch happened before Saul got shot so he wasn't sick so Lizzie had no call to try to radio them for help for Saul.

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast