User Tag List

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

My oh my. So Michael is indeed the Catalyst, but not for the populace uprising. For the impending military coup. Excellent episode. I adored the fact that Kelly was the one who figured out how to blind the Guardians in the Tower. Well played, lady! Congrats, KC! This was an excellent episode!

Oh by the way, I'm gonna throw my hat into the arena now on this: Tanya knows Saul. I'm not going to go so far as to say she's his mother, but it sounded like she put something together in her head when she heard Saul's name. She hadn't heard the name before then.
    Last edited by nikvoodoo; Mar 7th, 2011 at 10:15 AM.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Lurker"

Status
    GREAT episode. Nice resolution to the Colony though I don't think that's the end of them yet. Like Victor said - they probably DO blame them for everything that happened. They'll be back.

I like Angel more every episode he's in... "Oh look. Datu's crying again."

"Lurker"

Status
    WOW! I love how characters you initially hate actually grow as people in this series. I'm of course talking about Kelly. She keeps getting better and more competent as the episodes go by. Also, WHY THE F DID BURT KICK OUT LIZZY?

"Scavenger"

Status
    Great job, KC. I loved the different weapons fire noises. Also, loved the budding romance between Kelly and the scout guy.

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Oh by the way, I'm gonna throw my hat into the arena now on this: Tanya knows Saul. I'm not going to go so far as to say she's his mother, but it sounded like she put something together in her head when she heard Saul's name. She hadn't heard the name before then.
    I thought the same thing when I heard that line. Almost like she was going to ask his last name. I don't think his name was mentioned before this point, either.

I'm thinking Burt kicked Lizzy out for being the mole.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    My thoughts exactly. She definitely knows him. I immediately thought about his mother and that would be a nice emotional bridge.

Quote Originally Posted by DakotaYoda View Post
    I like Angel more every episode he's in... "Oh look. Datu's crying again."
    Agreed. That is in the top running for my favorite quote now. Plus, Datu's response was very well thought out: "Uh, eh, shutup!"

"Lurker"

Status
    A good plot-twist to say the least, it's the finest example of what I like about the series, because now we have a few distinguishable forces that have all been made by K.C.

1. The Tower
    2. The Mallers
    3. The Colony
    4. The Marked one
    5. Skittles
    6. any future hazard

Now, what will be interesting is when they inevitably clash, the colony probably doesn't know about the 'Marked One', will the colony meet its match there? Will tha mallers attack the colony and will the tower have to rescue them? After all, the mallers may have intercepted a certain message? Why did Liz get kicked out? WHO IS RANDY?

Hopefully many questions will be awnsered in the next episode of we're alive...

"Hoarder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    VeteranBlogger1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: NationalProphet Steam ID: xHDShadowx Raptr ID: HDShadow
    That was an awesome chapter. Anyone else have a feeling that Marcus isn't dead? I don't think they'd kill off such an important character in the background like that or with no final moment. My thought: Marcus is alive, Gatekeeper and shovel dude blame Michael's group, eventually leading into a confrontation with the Tower.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    What a great twist to begin the episode, the only thing nobody predicted! And now I have to go back and listen to the whole series again for clues suggesting Lizzy might be the mole. Plus Datu will finally get out of his funk. Did anyone else sense some flirtation between Victor and Kelly?

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    i'm sorry i ever doubted you kc, i literally spent the whole first half of the episode mocking you for it still taking place at the colony
    Now I can finally say the reason this one was so long is because I didn't want to spend any more time away from the tower, but we needed every second to wrap up the events at the colony for it all to make sense.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by HomeGrown View Post
    Did anyone else sense some flirtation between Victor and Kelly?
    Definitely. Not only that but he was extremely willing to help Kelly right away, no questions asked. We know he wanted out of there but it sounded like it was more enticing to leave it with Kelly.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast