edit: still listening
    It's pronounced: johb
    Find me elsewhere: Reddit - j0be | PSN - jobe_tr | T - @jobe_tr | Facebook

Afterlife of the party

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorTagger First ClassVeteran

PSN ID: jobe_tr Steam ID: jobe_tr
    Well... What do we think Lizzy did to get kicked out?
    Also, do you think The Colony is going to come after the Tower maller's style?

p.s. kudo's KC on these cliffhangers.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    OHMYGOD GREATEST EPISODE EVER! omygod that was so amazing, i'm sorry i ever doubted you kc, i literally spent the whole first half of the episode mocking you for it still taking place at the colony, BUT THEN THE SECOND HALF KICKED IN, and it was aamazing! AND WE'RE DONE WITH THE COLONY AAAAND BAACK AT THE TOWER, forget the maller/tower team up against the colony i dont even care, we're back home!!! oh man i'm so happy, i cant wait for next week's episode!
    Angel's #1 Fan

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by j0be View Post
    They killed off Shawn!?

edit: still listening
    you mean marcus? sean's been dead for a while

AND LIZZY GOT KICKED OUT (i'm kinda eh about this, i didn't really like her, and Burt has his reasons for doing what he does, so i wonder what it is she did!, maybe she lost it and tried to kill Angel or something.)
    Angel's #1 Fan

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Doubt Lizzy would try to kill someone. I'm betting she was the mole. Hard to think of any other reason she would be banished.

Fantastic episode. This show keeps getting better and better.

"Lurker"

Status
    I thought that this was a great episode, I'm glad they didn't take a chapter to get back to the tower. I was half expecting to see the tower under attack or abandoned but glad to see everyone is home and safe except for lizzy of course.

I wonder what will happen to Pete, he'll probably be going around the colony like solid snake offering great deals from a cardboard box or something.

Once again awesome show, can't wait for the next chapter.

Afterlife of the party

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorTagger First ClassVeteran

PSN ID: jobe_tr Steam ID: jobe_tr
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    you mean marcus? sean's been dead for a while.
    Nope. I was commenting on how it wasn't an accident.

Quote Originally Posted by VeritableHero View Post
    I'm betting she was the mole.
    Or just that Burt thinks she was the mole.

Quote Originally Posted by stray View Post
    I wonder what will happen to Pete, he'll probably be going around the colony like solid snake offering great deals from a cardboard box or something.
    You so win.

"Lurker"

Status
    Holy! that was amazing!!! the episode was an emotional rollercoaster! KC does it again! great cliffhanger! Good to her datu again, i know alot of people hate him but yeah he's good for the group.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Ok, so now that the rush has worn off, lets look to the future, caauuse that's what I do. The tower is now officially back at full capacity, Michael's arm is fixed (pretty much, he was able to use an mp5, and an m16) Tanya is here, so Saul is pretty much gonna be fixed up in a week or so. Angel's wounds don't seem so deep, so our soldiers are back in action at long last! But Lizzy got kicked out... wow that came as a shock, when saul hears about this he'll go ballistic, we saw what happened last time lizzy passed out from inhaling some chlorophorm.

Then comes the colony. We haven't seen the last of them... not by a long shot, there's no way we would spend 3 chapters looking for and finding a massive group of other people only to have them not play a role in the series. But the problem is, the colony doesn't know where in LA the tower is, they don't have the slightest idea. Maybe the season will end in an attack against the tower by the colony? and then throw the mallers into the mix somehow because they are also an element.

Oh and I guess I should say it now and just get it over with, I was wrong, it doesn't look like the mallers will help fight against the colony anymore, BUT hey anything can happen, there are still 4 more chapter untill the season finale.

Also this episode brings up a little more context for whoever the mole in the tower is. Up until now, I'd been all too eager to jump on Nikvoodoo's Datu did it train, storywise it could make sense, he was a happy n chipper guy, goes through hell, loses his mind, foams at the mouth and wants the world to burn, but looks like the theories saying Datu would find redemption with Hope turned out to be right, so now I'm reluctant to say Datu might be the traitor, just because he no longer fits with the set role of good guy driven to madness.

Hell maybe it was Lizzy and that's why she got kicked out, but there are two problems with this, We the audience would have missed out on the traitor catching scene, which I think Kc would want us to see, and I find it HIGHLY likely that Lizzy would disobey Burt's direct orders and rules of the tower for Saul, maybe she disobeyed orders and endangered the tower. Maybe Burt wanted to put further restrictions on Saul, restrictions that might lead to his death so Lizzy steps in and fights him tooth and nail to the point where she is banished. But if that is the case I'm confident that Angel would have done the same thing, maybe it was something minor that Lizzy turned into a big deal?
    Angel's #1 Fan

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    ohhhhhhh that was juicy, i'm so glad they got back to the tower

now for the wait to see what happens next

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast