User Tag List

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Not everything is in order when read. This might be something to keep in mind for present and later chapters. For instance, Angel and Kalani's experience with the Behemoth, was not at the exact time that MPK was heading to the colony, in fact it was occurring at time when MPK were already at the colony. The exact timeline will be revealed in the next Chapter, but I can tell you that now.
    dammit kc! just when we thought we were on the right track... sob sob its not fair

but seriously the reveal that angel/kalani adventure happened WHILE MPK was at the colony is a ground breaking development! Actually thinking back on it, the evidence was right in front of us, just no one paid attention to it! Peggs radioed Angel (toucan) from the beach house, asking him for a favor, from that point, he had to go around and actually find the body, and then move it to the car, this would take a few hours! and a long mission like the one angel and kalani went on, they would leave early in the mornign to get as much daylight as they could, the A/K story was happening at least a day after MPK left the boathouse and arrived at the colony! Actually seeing that Angel still has stitches when MPKVHT get back, it must have happened maybe even days after MPK arrived at the colony! So what does this mean?!? i dont know exactly, but its important none the less.
    Angel's #1 Fan

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    If I'm in lower Manhattan, and I point a radio signal "north" where exactly am I aiming? Well it could be mid town, it could be I'm trying to get to the Bronx or White Plains. Albany is north too....so is Montreal. North by itself is hardly helpful.

like I said elsewhere, the colony knows a general direction from Tanya, from the location m/p/k were first contacted by out post one.
    That and they know they came from L.A. as I believe Tanya and Marcus seemed surprised they managed to survive in the city. They know that the range is probably within 50-60 miles (or whatever it was Glenn said the CB would reach). Michael had apparently drawn a map too that they used to get back to the tower, but who knows who may have seen it? It's not unreasonable someone had already found and read one of their journals too.

Even if they didn't have access to those last two things, they still have good reason to send out recon teams to thouroughly hunt for them as they stole most of their ammo and know a secret that would garuntee Gatekeeper's reign wouldn't last long...
    Last edited by Robalypse; Mar 10th, 2011 at 04:01 AM.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Robalypse View Post
    That and they know they came from L.A. as I believe Tanya and Marcus seemed surprised they managed to survive in the city. They know that the range is probably within 50-60 miles (or whatever it was Glenn said the CB would reach). Michael had apparently drawn a map too that they used to get back to the tower, but who knows who may have seen it? It's not p Ppunreasonable someone had already found and read one of their journals too.

Even if they didn't have access to those last two things, they still have good reason to send out recon teams to thouroughly hunt for them as they stole most of their ammo and know a secret that would garuntee Gatekeeper's reign wouldn't last long...
    My point was that people were seeming to think the colony people would know exactly were the tower was because of the radio signal. All they know from the broadcast is they were trying to reach someone in the north.

Michael had a map, he didn't draw one. He was marking where the rescue signs were on it in chapter 17. And all the journals are in the possession of their respective owners. Kelly grabbed hers and michael's before their escape and michael already had pegs'

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsVeteran5000 Experience Points

PSN ID: Hollomandious
    Aww shucks! And I was all proud of the math I did when I calculated "It's Paul's" escape in that other thread.
    Hey now. Think about it. The 85 mph thought is good, tho approximate. We know runners can go atleast 50mph (see when SLB were driving away from the ambush site being chased by runners). how hard is it to believe the super bad ass one can't run atleast 70-80? How fast does a cheetah run?

Nuff sed.

"Lurker"

Status
    Such a good episode the music and audiowork never ceases to amaze me in how good it is at setting the scene in my imagination! Cant believe the ending why is two weeks such a long time?

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Is the art work modeled after the cast? My daughter and I spent an afternoon (while I am waiting for the next chapter ) amusing our self with the group picture trying to see if we could guess who belonged to what character... Saul looks like saul and Pegs looks like Pegs.. and Michael looks like Michael. (at least to us)

"Lurker"

Status
    My point was that people were seeming to think the colony people would know exactly were the tower was because of the radio signal. All they know from the broadcast is they were trying to reach someone in the north.

Michael had a map, he didn't draw one. He was marking where the rescue signs were on it in chapter 17. And all the journals are in the possession of their respective owners. Kelly grabbed hers and michael's before their escape and michael already had pegs'
    You all seem to forget that Kelly talks a little too much :P

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GChild78 View Post
    You all seem to forget that Kelly talks a little too much :P
    Kelly used to talk to much. I haven't heard her run off at the mouth since Tommy died. The only time she seemed to talk to the point that she talked someone's ear off in Season 2 is Victor, and I think that's because she's got the hots for him and was trying to engage him in conversation by any means necessary.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Great episode. I wonder why Burt kicked Lizzy out?

"Gatherer"

Status
    KC I'm having mixed feelings about you. I was into the episode I was on the edge of my seat. Then I hear the music that ends it.

I'm not sure if I want to punch you or hug you. [Sobs]

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast