User Tag List

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    "Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

I just had a realization the other day. In 19-2, Victor said one of GateKeeper's friends had told GateKeeper about Michael's job offer. Of course, Michael only announced to a few guardians, Pegs, and some field workers, including Amy. Bigsby was unconscious at the time, though someone may have told him. Seeing as this episode revealed Amy as being in league with Gatekeeper, I think she told him that Michael was going to be the new Sean. Not super important, but I think it is interesting

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    It's evidence how hard secrets are to keep in a small town. Everyone knows everyone's business within a few minutes because you know, people talk. A lot.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pteranodon View Post
    I was being partly facetious- but I did actually forget who Lizzy was(!) Seems like we've been away from the tower for months....
    Feel free to use the Wiki. I waste enough time there.
    A We're Alive Blog For the Serial Overanalyzer ->> The Spoiler's Reveiw <<- Spoiling You One Chapter at a Time. Updates every new episode!

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

Ok I've had this theory about how Marcus might have survived for a while, but I don't think I wrote it anywhere. It is more something I laughed about. I like to imagine that when GateKeeper and his mutinous Guardians were closing in, Marcus sent the dogs to hold them off. Then, in true comic book villain style, he pulled a lever that opened a trapdoor to his escape hatch. He then presumably got away through the escape tunnel to his secret cave or something. I like imagining it like that. I think he's alive

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Amy's safe room didn't make much sense. The deadbolt couldn't be opened from the inside of the safe room itself. Why not make the whole apartment a safe room?
    There is no spoon. - Neo

twitter.com/AerockParinas

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class1000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorTagger Second Class1 year registered

Gamertag: aZuLPiNoY PSN ID: aZuLPiNoY
    Wow... I just finished listening to part 3 at work with my headphones in. When they got back to The Tower and Pegs introduced Hope to Datu... I almost cried! And then Angel saying "Oh look! Datu's crying again!" made me bust out laughing. I bet my co-workers think I'm crazy in this office.

Great job!
    Drop beats, not bombs. Fight war, not wars. When the heart does not know what it cannot do, it does everything. Revolution only works for those who participate. Start loving... I am ♥

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Yay! You got to a place where this forum existed and we spoke about the episodes!
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

twitter.com/AerockParinas

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class1000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorTagger Second Class1 year registered

Gamertag: aZuLPiNoY PSN ID: aZuLPiNoY
    I know, right nikvoodoo! I've been trying to soak up as much WA as I can... I'd rather marinate in it than just have a dash thrown on top and then wait week to week for a new one! Eventually I'll catch up to y'all The thing about it though is that I have to just post what I'm thinking right after listening without reading anything. If I don't do it that way, I might run across some spoilers. That already happened to me when I looked at Angel's wiki in season 1. After Veterans' Day, it's back to work... that means its back to the WA marathon!
    Drop beats, not bombs. Fight war, not wars. When the heart does not know what it cannot do, it does everything. Revolution only works for those who participate. Start loving... I am ♥

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718