User Tag List

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    "Hoarder"

Status

Idea's on where / How to survive ?

Where would you try to survive or live at. Home,prison, a Tower? Any cool ideas ?

6 Degrees of Seven Bacon

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsVeteranLoved
    Blog Entries
    A Bank.

Money's useless but security's tight. Its small and manageable until you get a large crowd... Then it gets, uhh... Crowded.
    "Run..." Was his final word as he exhaled for the last time.

"Lurker"

Status
    For me this one is easy. You guys in the cities are screwed. More people = more potential zombies. If a big outbreak were to occur, I'd be out of here. I live near a lot of woods. I put a pack together and suffer the elements in a state forest out in the middle of nowhere. No people out in the woods thus no zombies or at least very few. Live off the land like the settlers...and Ted Nugent. Sleep up in a tree in a hammock.

"Gatherer"

Status
    It would be easy for me too. I live out in the country in the southwestern part of Kansas. I'm 20 miles from the nearest town and I have plenty of non-perishable food here too. I could go down to my grandfathers house and get his guns too. Man it would suck to be in a big city if there ever was an outbreak.

"Hoarder"

Status
    kinda depends on where you were when it broke out. an RV on a overpass. try to block off both sides of the road. maybe a dam.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    yeah, the hoover dam would be a good place to be, i was watching a show called life after humans, on the history channel and it was talking about how if humans were to just disapear one day, what would happen to the world we left behind, and the hoover dam, is supposed to be able to supply power for a good hundred maybe 200 years without any maintenance whatsover. also that area would be in the dessert heat of nevada, so im sure that'll help dehydrate the zombies quickly, you on the other hand would have access to the water supply from the river, (but i suppose they would have it to, depends on whether or not they are smart enough to drink or not).

Snow would work nicely too since zombies have no way to keep themselves warm, they'd be screwed in the snow, of course you also face difficulties, such as finding food and supplies, and eventually after all the canned goods run out, theres no way u could start a farm
    Angel's #1 Fan

"Lurker"

Status
    Im pretty much screwed, I live in Montreal, and since zombies can swim.................pretty fast, the fact that Im on an island provides no support

boat

On a boat you can be pretty self sufficient. You'd have to dock every now and then to get water, but the Zombies would have a hard time getting into the boat without a ladder. I wonder if Cruise ships were affected.

War, War Never Changes.

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassVeteran

Gamertag: ii st4rs ii
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooke Steele View Post
    On a boat you can be pretty self sufficient. You'd have to dock every now and then to get water, but the Zombies would have a hard time getting into the boat without a ladder. I wonder if Cruise ships were affected.
    Have you listened to chapter 17? haha.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsVeteran5000 Experience Points

PSN ID: Hollomandious
    I'm just ill equipped from the word go. I got no weapons. I got no supplies. I got no plan. And i've got no chance.

I'm just hope i enjoy being a zombie.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast