User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollomandious View Post
    What about this quote from 15-2 @ 10:35.

Angel - you don't even know.
    Saul - the rats are the size of cats out there, and the dogs are now practically horses. i mean they've got a zombie cavalry out there. it's insane.

I know this doesn't say that the animals "are" infected. But, why the hell else would the rats and dogs be bigger?
    Angel is referring to the increase in animal's size and their return to their feral instincts...
    Not Really a zombie cavalry of cats... But still cool

"Lurker"

Status
    infected monkeys at least wouldn't be too much of a stretch.
    A trip to the zoo whether the animals can be infected or not would probably be a really interesting chapter. A lion doesn't need to be infected to know to attack people. A starved bear would probably do the same. Plus any surviving animals would very likely have encountered the infected and be wary of any humans whatsoever.

"Gatherer"

Status
    If animals did get infected wouldn't they attack their own species and not us because thats what the human infected do. Why should they be any different.

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    I think we have enough characters.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    Quote Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
    You guys are right, infected animals would be hard to defend. But how about non-infected animals would be cool... Like a lion killing zombie. I'm sure there's a zoo somewhere in the area.
    but think about how an animal like a lion or a bear would kill a zombie, by biting into them, so the moment they kill a zombie, they'll be turned themselves just because they get blood inside them, but if u had an immune lion just mowing down zombies that would be soo badass
    Angel's #1 Fan

War, War Never Changes.

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassVeteran

Gamertag: ii st4rs ii
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    but think about how an animal like a lion or a bear would kill a zombie, by biting into them, so the moment they kill a zombie, they'll be turned themselves just because they get blood inside them, but if u had an immune lion just mowing down zombies that would be soo badass
    You'd be set it you traveled with a zoo!

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StepLaugh View Post
    You'd be set it you traveled with a zoo!
    Only if you are talented enough to train all those animals who would gladly turn on you in a heart beat. I don't know about you, but I don't want to be on the receiving end of a mauling by a tiger.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    see heres the problem with allowing animals to become infected, we'd be royally screwed. zombie rats dont seem so scary at first, but theres no way to defend against them, other than getting to higher ground, if you were caught in the middle of a street against a pack of zombie rats, u'd be in trouble because they're difficult targets to hit. same with birds, try defending yourself against zombie birds, that would be damn near impossible, moving aerial targets? good luck, cats, dogs, they'd make supply runs very very difficult. how would u fortify a tower against zombie bugs? they'll find a way inside, it just tips the scales too far to have animals join the horde
    Even worse, if fleas bite the rats and then bite humans, I bet it'd spread the infection. That's how the Black Death got Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Only if you are talented enough to train all those animals who would gladly turn on you in a heart beat. I don't know about you, but I don't want to be on the receiving end of a mauling by a tiger.
    Yeah, but imagine if you could. What is more badass than having a tiger out by your front door? If things get really bad, you go, "Release the tiger", and someone flips a switch, and suddenly there's a friggin' tiger killing everything in sight. Soooo badass.

"Lurker"

Status

Cool

your friends were doomed before you released the tiger anyways right?

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    I read a book *Feed* where anything living that weighed over 40/50 pounds was able to be infected. I personally HATE that idea though.
    I much prefer the old school human Brains and guts chompers

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast