User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status

New Characters or Zombies?

I would like to see a Fat special kind of Zombie or ever Animals like Zombie Monkey maybe lion. And to see people in an airplane looking for hope.

6 Degrees of Seven Bacon

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsVeteranLoved
    Blog Entries
    The Fat one would be kind of derivative. And there's a reason no animals are seen as infected.
    "Run..." Was his final word as he exhaled for the last time.

War, War Never Changes.

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassVeteran

Gamertag: ii st4rs ii
    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked Sid View Post
    The Fat one would be kind of derivative. And there's a reason no animals are seen as infected.
    Yeah, we saw that the cat isn't infected. and a few more. I'm guessing it's time to assume it only affects the human DNA!

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StepLaugh View Post
    Yeah, we saw that the cat isn't infected. and a few more. I'm guessing it's time to assume it only affects the human DNA!
    Now, now....we all know what happens when we assume. We haven't seen an animal that has been attacked zombie/infected yet. But that doesn't mean there aren't any. The only animals we've really had contact with are Mr. Whiskers (safely in a secured building), Lady (who was in a residential area without a human worm dangling on a hook), and the mouse in the beach house. Now, I will grant the distinct possibility that what ever caused the outbreak seems to only target humans, but without seeing a dog with a huge gash in it's side merrily peeing on trees, I'd hesitate to say it only changes human DNA.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsVeteran5000 Experience Points

PSN ID: Hollomandious
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Now, now....we all know what happens when we assume. We haven't seen an animal that has been attacked zombie/infected yet. But that doesn't mean there aren't any. The only animals we've really had contact with are Mr. Whiskers (safely in a secured building), Lady (who was in a residential area without a human worm dangling on a hook), and the mouse in the beach house. Now, I will grant the distinct possibility that what ever caused the outbreak seems to only target humans, but without seeing a dog with a huge gash in it's side merrily peeing on trees, I'd hesitate to say it only changes human DNA.
    What about this quote from 15-2 @ 10:35.

Angel - you don't even know.
    Saul - the rats are the size of cats out there, and the dogs are now practically horses. i mean they've got a zombie cavalry out there. it's insane.

I know this doesn't say that the animals "are" infected. But, why the hell else would the rats and dogs be bigger?
    Last edited by Hollomandious; Feb 1st, 2011 at 09:20 PM. Reason: because. stop asking questions damnit!

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollomandious View Post
    What about this quote from 15-2 @ 10:35.

Angel - you don't even know.
    Saul - the rats are the size of cats out there, and the dogs are now practically horses. i mean they've got a zombie cavalry out there. it's insane.

I know this doesn't say that the animals "are" infected. But, why the hell else would the rats and dogs be bigger?
    Oh I forgot about that, but if they're zombie animals then why don't they attack with the people zombies? Are cats and dogs also dealing with their own zombocalypse? Can we can an episode of We're Alive ... A story of survival... of cats!??!

6 Degrees of Seven Bacon

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsVeteranLoved
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mascaria View Post
    Oh I forgot about that, but if they're zombie animals then why don't they attack with the people zombies? Are cats and dogs also dealing with their own zombocalypse? Can we can an episode of We're Alive ... A story of survival... of cats!??!
    We held out in that dumpster for as long as we could. Those bastards got Snuffles!

Once the Rats ran out we had to ration the extra milk. Some of the Bipedal Ones are learning to track our trail. *Cat Sigh* These naps are great energy boosters, but, they're getting to be hell when you need something done...

I mean... MEOW!
    "Run..." Was his final word as he exhaled for the last time.

War, War Never Changes.

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassVeteran

Gamertag: ii st4rs ii
    New title: We're Alive + Catz

Also don't forget about the birds around the behemoth

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    see heres the problem with allowing animals to become infected, we'd be royally screwed. zombie rats dont seem so scary at first, but theres no way to defend against them, other than getting to higher ground, if you were caught in the middle of a street against a pack of zombie rats, u'd be in trouble because they're difficult targets to hit. same with birds, try defending yourself against zombie birds, that would be damn near impossible, moving aerial targets? good luck, cats, dogs, they'd make supply runs very very difficult. how would u fortify a tower against zombie bugs? they'll find a way inside, it just tips the scales too far to have animals join the horde
    Angel's #1 Fan

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    see heres the problem with allowing animals to become infected, we'd be royally screwed. zombie rats dont seem so scary at first, but theres no way to defend against them, other than getting to higher ground, if you were caught in the middle of a street against a pack of zombie rats, u'd be in trouble because they're difficult targets to hit. same with birds, try defending yourself against zombie birds, that would be damn near impossible, moving aerial targets? good luck, cats, dogs, they'd make supply runs very very difficult. how would u fortify a tower against zombie bugs? they'll find a way inside, it just tips the scales too far to have animals join the horde
    You guys are right, infected animals would be hard to defend. But how about non-infected animals would be cool... Like a lion killing zombie. I'm sure there's a zoo somewhere in the area.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast