User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    "Guard Duty"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by clem131 View Post
    : Saul says: "Hey, as long as I get the saw I'm in." and I was like "Uh... do they expect to encounter many ZOMBIE TREES?".
    LOL More than one thread on this site (Usally TCM Rev and Arthur ) has sent me to the Wikipedia but I think that is some of the fun for us civvies

"Hoarder"

Status

Gamertag: daredevilk PSN ID: daredevilk Steam ID: daredevilk
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Are you talking about the front page like we used to have with the news splash? Or the Front page like where the links to the forum and the chatbox are?

If you're talking about the former, the reason you hate it is because we tried to delete it and it shouldn't be showing up for you. Hence why it's ugly because no one has touched it in nearly 6 months and I'm sure it looks like a horribly formatted nightmare.
    That's what I'm talking about. Coding it's gonna be a hobby. Something to do.
    I can turn anyone to my cause.... Just give me a minute.

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    site improvement, one of the easy way of site improvement is if you will click the word that have a link it will go through rthe site itself and it will help for the improvement of the site. Just try this one Wine country tours from san francisco, then see what will gonna happen
    Last edited by nikvoodoo; Apr 12th, 2012 at 12:08 PM.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mozartki View Post
    site improvement, one of the easy way of site improvement is if you will click the word that have a link it will go through rthe site itself and it will help for the improvement of the site. Just try this one Wine country tours from san francisco, then see what will gonna happen
    Another easy way to improve the site is to remove your spam hyperlink and ban you.

Instant improvement!!
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234