User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status

site improvements

i love the new site but i think the initial page seems a bit bare. prob switch the youtube video and the "New" section since that is what will be updated most often. Since it will be in the center you will be able to put the whole article up, so people can read it in a glance. As it is, a person has to chase the info on your website. i have to read just a few sentences of the "news" and have to "click". i love that you have all feeds and forums at a quick glance but just seems that one reads those before they read the news anyway just my 2 cents worth. love the show!!

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    You mean New posts? I can switch it out, I just wanted to verify what you're suggesting.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

I would suggest moving the "Introduce Yourself" Thread out of its current location and make it its own heading right at the top so people will see it without having to search for it. The Stage Manager's forum I frequent does it this way and everyone that signs up sees it and for the most part immediately introduces themselves so everyone can say hi (should they choose). I just found the intro now and will go post to it so I stop being rude!

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    I would suggest moving the "Introduce Yourself" Thread out of its current location and make it its own heading right at the top so people will see it without having to search for it. The Stage Manager's forum I frequent does it this way and everyone that signs up sees it and for the most part immediately introduces themselves so everyone can say hi (should they choose). I just found the intro now and will go post to it so I stop being rude!
    That's a good call! Stephen? You hear that? (He's been an uber-helpful admin while I'm swamped with the production).

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    That's a good call! Stephen? You hear that? (He's been an uber-helpful admin while I'm swamped with the production).
    I can't even begin to know what you mean by being swamped by a production schedule......Nope! Just kidding!

I'm glad you are able to stick to your publishing schedule! I know how hard it is to turn out a quality product on a deadline. This makes my Monday much better!
    Last edited by nikvoodoo; Feb 2nd, 2011 at 11:51 PM. Reason: Elaborating through the haze of sleepy I'm in right now...

War, War Never Changes.

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassVeteran

Gamertag: ii st4rs ii
    I hear you Kc.

And I'm glad you brought it up cause I did have it as a sticky in the "everything else" thread, I'd like it easier to access.

One question. How did you make categories of threads, Like I know you made sub categories, I dont know where you did that.

EDIT*
    Found out how to do it, the only way I could get it to the top was to make the "discussions" a parent thread.

What do you guys think?
    Last edited by StepLaugh; Feb 3rd, 2011 at 05:50 AM.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StepLaugh View Post
    What do you guys think?
    I think (and be evident by the explosion of responses) it's great! Thank you for the adjustment!

"Hoarder"

Status
    this site is running better, always a few kinks to work out. Thanks to everyone who's improving it...

"Lurker"

Status
    maybe a chatbox my ps3 clan has a chatbox in it's forum and a anime site had it so you has to post 10 times intill you could use it or let alone see it.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

That is something we're looking into

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast