User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Mass Effect

"Scavenger"

Status

PSN ID: TheAmazingBoomer
    Quote Originally Posted by MancheeLivesOn View Post
    Kinect capability? Can't i just get a nonKinect capable copy on the original release day?
    The game will come with Kinect capability....though you're not forced to use it...

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    Finally finished Mass Effect 2 on Insanity... as a Renegade Engineer. Ended up with more paragon points that I would have liked, but there's some things in my head that figured into "what would help me in ME3?" gameplay. I can finally put the game down now that I'm 100% complete and I have two files to transfer over later.

Did anyone else save Morinth? I can't figure out what the big deal is about her. Also, I felt like I was playing as Anakin while watching Mace Windu and the Emperor battle during that scene; anyone else?
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellbringer View Post
    Also, I felt like I was playing as Anakin while watching Mace Windu and the Emperor battle during that scene; anyone else?
    NO! No, you're not allowed to say anything ever again! THAT didn't happen! No!
    Disclaimer!
    These are the ravings of an insane lunatic. Take nothing he/she/it says, does or looks like seriously

Wonderful story with an exciting ending

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Luna Guardian View Post
    NO! No, you're not allowed to say anything ever again! THAT didn't happen! No!
    Not only did I go there, but I drove everyone in the taxi that was scheduled to get to the show! Seriously, though, you didn't see the similarity in the situation between Samara and Morinth with Mace and the Emperor?

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    who here pre-orded the Mass Effect 3 Collectors Edition, i did, it costs almost double the amount but its mass effect 3, so it F'ing worth it

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by mythicgr66 View Post
    who here pre-orded the Mass Effect 3 Collectors Edition, i did, it costs almost double the amount but its mass effect 3, so it F'ing worth it
    It's not that much more back here in the States; it's only 20 dollars more... or 12-14 pounds more, I guess. (I buy a lot of Wolves and Arsenal stuff, so I try to stay up on the exchange rate)

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellbringer View Post
    It's not that much more back here in the States; it's only 20 dollars more... or 12-14 pounds more, I guess. (I buy a lot of Wolves and Arsenal stuff, so I try to stay up on the exchange rate)
    the normal game is £39.99 the Collectors Edition is £69.99 increase of £30 = $48.84

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by mythicgr66 View Post
    the normal game is £39.99 the Collectors Edition is £69.99 increase of £30 = $48.84
    That's a steep jump in price. Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition may be worth the extra quid, though. Come to think of it, if it's called the Collector's Edition, will Shepard be in cahoots with the former Protheans and Harbinger?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567