User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mass Effect

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    oh man the responses get even better in ME 2, cause you have instant responses, like pushing people out of windows !
    Angel's #1 Fan

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    oh man the responses get even better in ME 2, cause you have instant responses, like pushing people out of windows !
    I am about to start this game tonight, i've waited to long to actually play this and ive ran into a lot of spoilers =(. That's what i get!

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    So, I'm about 10 hours away from finishing my second playthrough (with the renegade engineer), and I couldn't bring myself to "taking care of the bug problem" at the end. I started to go through with it, but I had second thoughts.
    I saw Game Informer did an article on ME3 and I'm hoping that because I didn't terminate said group, I can recruit them in the third game. That goes for both of my characters so far.
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellbringer View Post
    So, I'm about 10 hours away from finishing my second playthrough (with the renegade engineer), and I couldn't bring myself to "taking care of the bug problem" at the end. I started to go through with it, but I had second thoughts.
    I saw Game Informer did an article on ME3 and I'm hoping that because I didn't terminate said group, I can recruit them in the third game. That goes for both of my characters so far.
    Can i get a link to that article if its possible? My brother wants to check it out haha.

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Craneses View Post
    Can i get a link to that article if its possible? My brother wants to check it out haha.
    I did a quick look on the website but didn't see an online article. I got their magazine in the mail yesterday and started reading it this morning. Shepard is on the cover of this month's issue, so I guess they wanted it to be the cover story, but in this case, there's not much detail in the story... it's more about bigger pictures than indepth coverage or exclusive.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    I did a quick look on the website but didn't see an online article. I got their magazine in the mail yesterday and started reading it this morning. Shepard is on the cover of this month's issue, so I guess they wanted it to be the cover story, but in this case, there's not much detail in the story... it's more about bigger pictures than indepth coverage or exclusive.
    Oh alright thanks.

Haha i'll keep this in mind, i forgot about the character transferring. I might have to do a couple playthroughs to know what i want exactly for the 3rd one haha.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    WOW.

Just finished the game, it was epic. Pre ordering the 3rd one asap.

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Just finished my 2nd playthrough. Still want to hit it as an adept for the achievement points and I still want to level up my Soldier to 60 for ME2. According to the bioware site, if I were to jump in ME2 with my Soldier, he'd be level 3. If I max him out in ME though, he'll start off as level 5. That's a lot of work just for two more levels, but I want to make sure that I got all the decisions right that I wanted before I get into ME2.

What's funny to me is that my Soldier hit level 50 before we got to Virmire and when I played my 2nd playthrough with my Engineer, I finished the game with her at level 56.

However, I need a break from ME for a couple of days. I have a couple of other games I need to play in the mean time.

"Scavenger"

Status

PSN ID: TheAmazingBoomer
    I love the Mass Effect games, I've played through both of them multiple times, currently playing through ME2 on Hardcore as an Adept, can't wait for the third one, played through all of the DLC for ME2 as well (Shadow Broker was awesome!!!)

Anyways, I'm new to the site and since I just started listening to the show I decided I'd start posting in the gaming section first until I catch up. Looking forward to getting to know everyone

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Just finished my 2nd playthrough. Still want to hit it as an adept for the achievement points and I still want to level up my Soldier to 60 for ME2. According to the bioware site, if I were to jump in ME2 with my Soldier, he'd be level 3. If I max him out in ME though, he'll start off as level 5. That's a lot of work just for two more levels, but I want to make sure that I got all the decisions right that I wanted before I get into ME2.

What's funny to me is that my Soldier hit level 50 before we got to Virmire and when I played my 2nd playthrough with my Engineer, I finished the game with her at level 56.

However, I need a break from ME for a couple of days. I have a couple of other games I need to play in the mean time.
    Haha yeah, im starting my insanity playthrough, should get all the trophies soon.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast