User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mass Effect

War, War Never Changes.

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassVeteran

Gamertag: ii st4rs ii
    I have the collectors edition of the first 2 game, and getting the 3rd one too.

I've read all the books too.

All I have now to do is read the comics.

I'm in love with this game, and got a boner when I saw the trailer above!

"Smart One"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by StepLaugh View Post
    I'm in love with this game, and got a boner when I saw the trailer above!
    StepLaugh is now rated Mature 17+ due to sexual content.

Ps. I do really like the books. I haven't had a chance to read any of the comics yet though. :-(
    I don't keep it loaded, son. You'll have to find ammo as you go.

"Scavenger"

Status
    ME 1 & 2 are unreal. I would have said ME 2 is possibly my 3rd favourite game of all time. That was until Dragon Age 2 was released which I love even more! Bioware are most definitely my favourite developer of all time.

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by I The K Train I View Post
    ME 1 & 2 are unreal. I would have said ME 2 is possibly my 3rd favourite game of all time. That was until Dragon Age 2 was released which I love even more! Bioware are most definitely my favourite developer of all time.
    I'm liking what I see in Mass Effect so far (I got all the characters but am focusing on the side quests right now). It reminds me a lot of KOTOR but without the lightsabers. I don't think Bioware is going to make a game I don't like.

What's funny is I've heard a lot of people complain about the Mako, but I'm not having as bad a problem as everyone makes it out to be. I just treat the handling as something looser than the Warthog from Halo and don't expect too much from it. Works for me.
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellbringer View Post
    I'm liking what I see in Mass Effect so far (I got all the characters but am focusing on the side quests right now). It reminds me a lot of KOTOR but without the lightsabers. I don't think Bioware is going to make a game I don't like.

What's funny is I've heard a lot of people complain about the Mako, but I'm not having as bad a problem as everyone makes it out to be. I just treat the handling as something looser than the Warthog from Halo and don't expect too much from it. Works for me.
    I will say, KOTOR is an amazing game also, gets just a bit dated graphics wise in my opinion. I have no problem with retro games but I look at bioware games from today and compare and the jump is significant.

The Mako I didn't have any trouble with really, a lot of people complained about it, i loved being able to jump and shoot. Saying that though, I didn't miss it in ME 2. It's nothing major taking it really.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    I definitely prefer the Mako over mining planets. However, the mining did lead to very different mission types. I admit: I love both games for different reasons. I'm sure the third will be no different.

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    Just finished my first playthrough of Mass Effect and didn't realize I'd hit Level 50 so soon. I mean, it wasn't like early or in the middle of the game, but I got to there in Virmire and since I couldn't level up anymore, I tried out a bunch of different ways to kill the bad guys. I am going to play with the same file to get it to level 60 later, but right now, I started over with am engineer this time in order to get all renegade and knock out some more achievements before I go back to my soldier file and build it up to prepare for Mass Effect 2.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellbringer View Post
    Just finished my first playthrough of Mass Effect and didn't realize I'd hit Level 50 so soon. I mean, it wasn't like early or in the middle of the game, but I got to there in Virmire and since I couldn't level up anymore, I tried out a bunch of different ways to kill the bad guys. I am going to play with the same file to get it to level 60 later, but right now, I started over with am engineer this time in order to get all renegade and knock out some more achievements before I go back to my soldier file and build it up to prepare for Mass Effect 2.
    you're aware your character stats wont transfer over the ME2 right? its just your choices, just giving you a headsup
    Angel's #1 Fan

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    ME 3 is the reason I decided to play through ME 1 'till I get to level 60 and start with a new character on ME 2 to get to max level. Those sneaky gits at Bioware might give something extra cool to those who have maxed out characters in both previous games!

And yes, day 1 purchase. So much for my studies...

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    you're aware your character stats wont transfer over the ME2 right? its just your choices, just giving you a headsup
    yeah, I read about how the leveling won't cross over like I initially thought it would, but apparently ME2 reads your achievements as well. I'm probably going to do a once more with my Soldier since I liked using him, but I want to finish with my renegade engineer first because I saw some funny responses last night before I went to bed.
    I love how Bioware puts so much thought into the dialogue options.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast