User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mass Effect

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status

Mass Effect

What do you guys think of the Mass Effect games? I think they're amazing and can't wait for the third one. Discuss.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    i love them, favorite games of all time

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    ME3 is a day-one purchase for me. I actually won ME1 and ME2 from a Direct2Drive twitter giveaway. That was a good day.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    ^ lucky you!

I've been using d2d more than steam lately because I get faster download speeds with them, steam is sooo slow for me.

Presidential Feline

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    VeteranBlogger10000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurTagger First Class
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: ObamaCat PSN ID: ObamaCat Steam ID: ObamaCat
    I made the transition from the original Mass Effect on Xbox to Mass Effect 2 on PS3, so I'm getting ME3 for PS3 most definitely on day one. I'm about half way though ME2 right now (Dead Space 2 was a major distraction :P).

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    hell yeah, i'm getting ME 3 day 1 and then i'm gonna spend the next 2-3 days locked inside and i'm not going outside till i beat it
    Angel's #1 Fan

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    hmmmm, I was thining of posting about Mass Effect but saw not only did you beat me to it, but you did it by like 3 weeks. I am sooooo slow. Anyway, I'm still trying to milk Medal of Honor for the last of the achievements I WANT to go for, which is a good game by the way, before I fire up Mass Effect and its sequel.

Something that concerns me though is that I heard if I pick the soldier class or some other class that likes weapons and ranges, the game will be very difficult towards the end. However, the guide I bought says that the soldier class is great for beginners. I normally like playing as a soldier anyways, and was thinking about going for that or the infiltrator class, but if the game gets impossible towards the end, I don't really want to start over. Has anyone who has finished it with those two classes found the first Mass Effect that difficult to complete?
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

"Lurker"

Status
    Mass Effect 3 is definitely a day one purchase for me too. I can't wait for the Arrival DLC tomorrow I'm so excited

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellbringer View Post
    hmmmm, I was thining of posting about Mass Effect but saw not only did you beat me to it, but you did it by like 3 weeks. I am sooooo slow. Anyway, I'm still trying to milk Medal of Honor for the last of the achievements I WANT to go for, which is a good game by the way, before I fire up Mass Effect and its sequel.

Something that concerns me though is that I heard if I pick the soldier class or some other class that likes weapons and ranges, the game will be very difficult towards the end. However, the guide I bought says that the soldier class is great for beginners. I normally like playing as a soldier anyways, and was thinking about going for that or the infiltrator class, but if the game gets impossible towards the end, I don't really want to start over. Has anyone who has finished it with those two classes found the first Mass Effect that difficult to complete?
    It's not rly that difficult, I played on normal and barely ever died. Higher difficulties are a different matter though. For the first game I'd recommend vanguard cause they are super strong in the first one also the sniper rifle is kinda broken so that sucks, for the second one infiltrator was an awesome class and they totally fixed the sniper rifle. But that's just me I hate playing as soldier when I can have tech or biotic powers

"Smart One"

Status
    Don't forget there's some new DLC out soon, bridging the gap between Mass Effect 2 and 3.

I don't keep it loaded, son. You'll have to find ammo as you go.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast