User Tag List

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    i think the joker said it best,

"You see, their morals, their code, it's a bad joke. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show you. When the chips are down, these... these civilized people, they'll eat each other. See, I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve. "

sad but true
    Angel's #1 Fan

"Gatherer"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    i think the joker said it best,

"You see, their morals, their code, it's a bad joke. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show you. When the chips are down, these... these civilized people, they'll eat each other. See, I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve. "

sad but true
    Aw, shucks! Don't go quotin' The Joker on me

"Ladies and Gentlemen! You've read about it in the papers! Now witness, before your very eyes, that most rare and tragic of nature's mistakes! I give you: the average man. Physically unremarkable, it instead possesses a deformed set of values. Notice the hideously bloated sense of humanity's importance. Also note the club-footed social conscience and the withered optimism. It's certainly not for the squeamish, is it? Most repulsive of all, are its frail and useless notions of order and sanity. If too much weight is placed upon them...they snap. How does it live, I hear you ask? How does this poor pathetic specimen survive in today's harsh and irrational environment? I'm afraid the sad answer is, "Not very well." Faced with the inescapable fact that human existence is mad, random, and pointless, one in eight of them crack up and go stark slavering buggo! Who can blame them? In a world as psychotic as this... any other response would be crazy!" - The Joker in Batman:The Killing Joke

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

So about the recon teams, they sound the most badass. Bet some of them killed Kid-Gobblers in hand-to-hand, with blades or bats. This image helps me sleep at night. I quite enjoyed the part where Michael was describing the groups in the bar, it was like having a novel read to me. Recon teams are crazy...I love them

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea Childress View Post
    Aw, shucks! Don't go quotin' The Joker on me

"Ladies and Gentlemen! You've read about it in the papers! Now witness, before your very eyes, that most rare and tragic of nature's mistakes! I give you: the average man. Physically unremarkable, it instead possesses a deformed set of values. Notice the hideously bloated sense of humanity's importance. Also note the club-footed social conscience and the withered optimism. It's certainly not for the squeamish, is it? Most repulsive of all, are its frail and useless notions of order and sanity. If too much weight is placed upon them...they snap. How does it live, I hear you ask? How does this poor pathetic specimen survive in today's harsh and irrational environment? I'm afraid the sad answer is, "Not very well." Faced with the inescapable fact that human existence is mad, random, and pointless, one in eight of them crack up and go stark slavering buggo! Who can blame them? In a world as psychotic as this... any other response would be crazy!" - The Joker in Batman:The Killing Joke
    oooh a joker fangirl? i guess i shoulda figured that one out sooner considering your avatar haha
    Angel's #1 Fan

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikepaw View Post
    So about the recon teams, they sound the most badass. Bet some of them killed Kid-Gobblers in hand-to-hand, with blades or bats. This image helps me sleep at night. I quite enjoyed the part where Michael was describing the groups in the bar, it was like having a novel read to me. Recon teams are crazy...I love them
    Agreed, but the first experience with one didn't show this ...

They seemed under gunned, over prepared and nervious.

Which made me think of a new question, how come the hoards in the area of the Colony are not starving?
    Last edited by Adogg; Mar 7th, 2011 at 08:08 AM.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    What Mike described when he walked into the tavern kinda reminded me of the "Vampire Earth" series by E.E Knight.

Adogg,
    My theory on why they aren't starving is this:
    They have stores and stores of dead people to eat. I'd like to assume that the Arena Munchers are a mutated strain and their behavior is linked to INK, but I also would by that that behavior is universal.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Adogg View Post
    Agreed, but the first experience with one didn't show this ...

They seemed under gunned, over prepared and nervious.

Which made me think of a new question, how come the hoards in the area of the Colony are not starving?
    I think the Z's are always on the brink of starving- they're like a virus, always hungry and never satisfied. I still think we'll see some go dormant till food blunders by like "The Boss in the Wall"....

Crap; I was gonna quote "The Fuller Memorandum" cause it's got a great explanation for what a "Zombie plague" really is- but I lost the book! I still have the cover but the book's gone!!!:eek:
    Last edited by Pteranodon; Mar 8th, 2011 at 11:29 AM.

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by Pteranodon View Post
    . I still think we'll see some go dormant till food blunders by like "The Boss in the Wall"....I was gonna quote "The Fuller Memorandum" cause it's got a great explanation for what a "Zombie plague" really is-
    I went on Amazon but couldn't get a good synopsis. What are they about?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789