View RSS Feed

AdrianHD

Zombie Battlegrounds

Rate this Entry

Alright, I'm going to start up a blog here. This'll be an interactive one, I would hope.

Here's the premise. Once a week (assuming my free time hasn't been eaten up more than people in the Arena), I'll be posting a zombie apocalypse scenario. Maybe I'll pull in a real world area with a Google Map image and you'll tell me a local store or something you'd run into. Maybe I'll just give you an imaginative thing for you to run with. I don't know.

I am a man with a zombie plan. I know what I'll do, my sidearm of choice. All that good stuff. I'd love to see what people have to think when they get thrown in a random area.

I've gotta see if there's interest in this first...

I guess if I get a few replies, I'll definitely make this a regular thing.

-Adrian
0 Likes, 0 , 0 , 0

Submit "Zombie Battlegrounds" to Digg Submit "Zombie Battlegrounds" to del.icio.us Submit "Zombie Battlegrounds" to StumbleUpon Submit "Zombie Battlegrounds" to Google

Comments

I think its a great idea! This sounds like a really cool feature. Hope there are others who feel the same way!
    0 Likes, 0 , 0 , 0
    sounds pretty cool to me, start it up and see how it goes.
    0 Likes, 0 , 0 , 0
    That's awesome!
    0 Likes, 0 , 0 , 0
    Excited to see if this takes off. It has a lot of potential!
    0 Likes, 0 , 0 , 0
    Sounds pretty cool. I'd like to see where it goes.
    0 Likes, 0 , 0 , 0
    I like this idea! reminds me of The Zurvivalist podcast, sorta...only better because I "know" the people involved.
    0 Likes, 0 , 0 , 0