View RSS Feed

mem

more wnd ramblings

Rate this Entry
I am happy that the original group is getting back together again and that most of the side quests are either complete or nearing completion. Hoping that KC takes us back to the sweat research that was done in earlier chapters and the tower group working on ways to make themselves less detectable by the undead. My other hope is that we get to learn more about the intelligence of the undead and how they plot and scheme as well as what really caused this whole mess to begin with. One thing i really like about his writing is that you can never write off an incident or charachter because just when you think you have heard the last of it something happens and you are thrown right back into it again. This among other things is what keeps me coming back for more.

Moving out of the tower makes sense if their is another location that is more easily defendable. I hate to use elements from other movies but I always wondered why the perimeter around the tower wasnt beefed up with cars or walls or something to make accessibility less of a problem by the undead or mallers. The mentioin of Burt barricading the windows of the first 4-5 floors was definately something I had been yelling at the speakers during the story for a while now.

I am past due on needing to go back and relisten to episodes because there are so many things i know i have missed that really help to solidify the story and all that is taken place in the WND world. So many of you seem to be a magnet that attracts every little detail whereas I am forgetting things or have totally missed them on my first listen. Thank you again forum for helping me to not be as lost as i would be otherwise.
0 Likes, 0 , 0 , 0

Submit "more wnd ramblings" to Digg Submit "more wnd ramblings" to del.icio.us Submit "more wnd ramblings" to StumbleUpon Submit "more wnd ramblings" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Agreed.

This story isn't just another Zombie story. I love the spin they have put on the Zombies. Not only are they fierce and fast, but cunning, tactful and precise at moments. The Radon labs snippet could be some kind of precursor for Zombie lore in later episodes. These story tellers are masterful. I'm eating up every bit of it. I hope they get back to Zombie research and I do hope they manage to make some kind of serum (with the aid of Tanya) or perhaps start building Zombie traps.
    0 Likes, 0 , 0 , 0