View RSS Feed

TCM Revolver

Knock it off!!!

Rate this Entry
I promised myself that I would only use this blog for good and never evil. Today I realized what I must use my powers for, my thoughts are as follows...

As a disciple of old horror movies, I find myself drowning in a sea of crappy remakes. (ex. A Nightmare on Elm Street, House on Haunted Hill, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, and the most painful, Friday the 13th)
I am currently watching this P.O.S. called Friday the 13th (2009) and find the urge to "Elvis" my TV growing stronger and stronger. As much as I enjoy seeing the kid from "Gilmore Girls" and the jock from "Transformers" run for their lives, it's as though I am being punched in the head repeatedly. Lets just tweak the story line a bit, add more boobs and blood, slap together a cast and give it a name that is already used. BLAH!!!

I understand that it takes a true talent to write an original script, and we seem to be in short supply. But please stop this regurgitation of classic horror films!! Whats next?? The Exorcist staring Justin Timberlake and Rihanna??

I am a peaceful man, I practice "love not war", but I am unsure how much more of this garbage I can take.

Thank you


(Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are the views of Revolver and do not necessarily reflect
the views and opinions of Modern Myth Productions, its subsidiaries or parent corporations. )
0 Likes, 0 , 0 , 0
Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	celebrity-pictures-jason-voorhees-bear-understands.jpg 
Views:	2436 
Size:	23.9 KB 
ID:	78  

Submit "Knock it off!!!" to Digg Submit "Knock it off!!!" to Submit "Knock it off!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Knock it off!!!" to Google

Updated Dec 5th, 2011 at 03:01 PM by TCM Revolver

The Smoking Gun


  1. Destiny's Avatar
    I agree 99% with what you just said.
    0 Likes, 0 , 0 , 0
  2. TCM Revolver's Avatar
    99%?? May I ask about the other 1%??
    0 Likes, 0 , 0 , 0
  3. Kc's Avatar
    Find an image for this article and I will promote it to an Article
    0 Likes, 0 , 0 , 0
  4. TCM Revolver's Avatar
    Killer!! Thanks KC!
    0 Likes, 0 , 0 , 0
  5. Pen's Avatar
    I haven't seen a good remake yet. The new versions are terrible. I don't even bother seeing the new versions any more.
    0 Likes, 0 , 0 , 0
  6. anoshalassi's Avatar
    مشروع تربية الدواجن بالتفصيل معلومات كاملة لكل ما تحتاجه عن تربية الدواجن
    مشروع تربية الدواجن بالتفصيل معلومات كاملة لكل ما تحتاجه عن تربية الدواجن، يعتبر مشروع تربية الدواجن من المشاريع الصغيرة الناجحة التي تدر ربحاً كبيراً، ومن أجل تنفيذ هذا المشروع يتم تنفيذ دراسة جدوى وكل ما يتعلق بجوانب المشروع وكافة رأس ماله واحتياجاته الأخرى، فيما يلي: شرح مفصل لمشروع مزرعة دراسة جدوى دواجن.
    [URL=]الاهلي نت [/URL]
    [URL=]مشروع ورشة خياطه[/URL]
    [URL=]مشروع تصنيع سلك المواعين[/URL]
    متطلبات مشروع تربية الدواجن
    المزرعة هي مكان يتم فيه تربية الدواجن، والمزرعة مقسمة إلى عدة أقسام، ومكان للأعلاف، وهناك عدة أنواع من المزارع، وقد تتكون المزرعة من طابق والآخر يتكون من طابقين، وهناك أيضا أخرى تتكون المزارع من عدة أدوار، ولهذا عليك أن تقرر الشكل الذي تختاره والذي يناسب مشروعك ويتناسب مع قدراتك، وهناك بعض المواصفات التي يجب توافرها داخل المزرعة وهي:
    يجب أن يكون هناك مصدر مياه بالمزرعة بحيث يتم توفير المياه لساق الدجاج واستخدامها لتنظيف الموقع واستخدامات المياه الأخرى، ويجب أن تكون المياه متوفرة بشكل أساسي داخل المزرعة.
    [URL=]مشروع صغير[/URL]
    [URL=]دراسة جدوى مشروع[/URL]
    [URL=]مزرعة اسماك[/URL]
    يجب أن تتوفر الكهرباء داخل المزرعة أيضًا ، حيث تعتبر من الأشياء الأساسية التي يجب أن تكون في مبنى المزرعة الذي تُضاء من خلاله المزرعة معظم الوقت.
    [URL=]مشروع تعبئة وتغليف[/URL]
    [URL=]اعمال يدويه بسيطه[/URL]
    [URL=]مشروع الطرح الحريمي[/URL]
    هناك العديد من الأدوات اللازمة لتربية الدواجن والتي يجب أن تكون متوفرة مثل المشروبات والمغذيات وغيرها من الأدوات، وهناك أيضًا أدوات النظافة، كل هذه الأشياء تعتبر ضرورية وضرورية تحتاجها حياة الدواجن.
    [URL=]مشروع توكيل قطونيل[/URL]
    0 Likes, 0 , 0 , 0