View RSS Feed

mem

kid and animal zombies

Rate this Entry
listening to the we're not dead podcast the other night and someone made mention of a zombie kid growl after listening to some of the zombie growl entries so i got to thinking. why are there no kid or animal zombies ? for amimals maybe the "virus" doesnt affect them or all the animals got eaten by the zombies right after they turned ?

kid zombies *shivers* man that would be freaky !!!!

last random thought is wouldnt it be sick if the tower folks stumbled across a zombie cult that actually saw the undead as their sacred religious figureheads. just what would they do if they found a group out scouting who shot at zombies ?? talk about your plot twists ! lol
0 Likes, 0 , 0 , 0

Submit "kid and animal zombies" to Digg Submit "kid and animal zombies" to del.icio.us Submit "kid and animal zombies" to StumbleUpon Submit "kid and animal zombies" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

A little far fetched with the religious figureheads thing. But i think it would be another level of scary-ness if they found a place where a bunch of kid zombies lived. AYE! Or maybe the gang find a place where a ton of kids found refuge when everything went down. Like a pre-school or something haha cool idea
    0 Likes, 0 , 0 , 0
    Marcus mentioned his dogs took out one or some of the kid Zombies, and he was grateful because he didn't think he could have done it. Must have been 19-2.
    Teeth
    0 Likes, 0 , 0 , 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Teethingbiscuit
    Marcus mentioned his dogs took out one or some of the kid Zombies, and he was grateful because he didn't think he could have done it. Must have been 19-2.
    Teeth
    I'll go back and relisten. Bet i missed that. Also after i posted the thing about animals my idiot light went off because Lady is still around and also Mr Whiskers. For the most part though I think the animals were taken along with the humans. *shudders* what about a zoo of turned animals : O
    0 Likes, 0 , 0 , 0
    Turned animals could be quite a twist.
    Remembering back to the boat scene Micheal thought that the disturbed were coming from buffalo island. I don't know that was the name but there were buffalo on the island before and the thought was there were not any there now. The zombies appeared to be starving, presumably after devouring all the buffalo.
    Interesting thoughts mem
    Teeth
    0 Likes, 0 , 0 , 0