View RSS Feed

Britt

Technical Difficulties ARE THE SUCK.

Rate this Entry
What's up guys? I'm gonna tell you a little about my night.

After spending a few hours prepping for We're Not Dead, I hopped onto Skype and attempted to chitchat with one of tonight's would-be guests. But oh, what was this? The guest couldn't hear my voice! No worries, right? Juuuust a technical issue. SUUUPPPEEERRR easy to fix. Right? RIGHT?!

WRONG-O!

My mic died. Went to the big...mic heaven in the sky. I even attempted to perform mic-surgery, but I think I made it even worse. . It was a gruesome sight. There were wires. So many wires...

Anywho, long story short, We're Not Dead won't be available until Thursday. The upside to this is that you have an extra day to send us junk. And you guys send the best junk. We received about 9 or 10 new zombie growls for the contest, and they are AWESOME. So cool what you guys can do.

Until Thursday, then!
0 Likes, 0 , 0 , 0

Submit "Technical Difficulties ARE THE SUCK." to Digg Submit "Technical Difficulties ARE THE SUCK." to del.icio.us Submit "Technical Difficulties ARE THE SUCK." to StumbleUpon Submit "Technical Difficulties ARE THE SUCK." to Google

Comments

Yay, gives me time to convert my zombie growl
    0 Likes, 0 , 0 , 0
    We appreciate all your work Brit. Your podcasts fill the void while we wait for another show from KC
    0 Likes, 0 , 0 , 0