View RSS Feed

The Voodoo Lounge

Voodoo Lounge- Chapter 29

Rate this Entry

So I realize I've been a flake when it comes to the Lounge and predictions this season. There's been a lot going on outside the world of the forum and it is taking it's toll on my attention span. Along these lines, I am not able to do a prediction post for Chapter 29. I'm not even going to attempt an unfinished symphony version. I just can't do it this time. I'm hoping to get back on track for chapter 30.

But don't let it be said I don't take care of you my fine feathered friends. Just because I don't have predictions for you, the very very least I could do is provide you with a chapter title. And that is listed below. Thanks for your understanding, and hope I can get back in the saddle next chapter.

Chapter 29's title is....

SPOILER 
0 Likes, 0 , 0 , 0

Submit "Voodoo Lounge- Chapter 29" to Digg Submit "Voodoo Lounge- Chapter 29" to del.icio.us Submit "Voodoo Lounge- Chapter 29" to StumbleUpon Submit "Voodoo Lounge- Chapter 29" to Google

Comments

Nice title. Just recently watched Game of Thrones and All I can think of is what's beyond the wall.
    0 Likes, 0 , 0 , 0
    *strokes imaginary beard* hmmmm. Very interesting title.

...i have no idea... maybe fort irwin because they have big walls.

Nik is that baby cramping your style? Joking.
    0 Likes, 0 , 0 , 0
    *strokes real beard* hmmmm.

this saddens me, i like the lounge. oh well, i guess everyone needs a vacation.
    0 Likes, 0 , 0 , 0
    *strokes a zip lock bag full of last years beard*

Hmm...the initial crackpot notion I get is either ft Irwin group has no clue what's going on, or they are waiting for the Intel..wouldnt that be fitting, a bunch of soldiers in the middle of nowhere...just waiting on orders that never come?
    0 Likes, 0 , 0 , 0
    As a longer shot it could also refer to the walls each person builds around them. There are plenty of people who have some big walls that might come crashing down, for example Tanya and CJ.
    0 Likes, 0 , 0 , 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakezombie
    As a longer shot it could also refer to the walls each person builds around them. There are plenty of people who have some big walls that might come crashing down, for example Tanya and CJ.
    I like your take. If last chapter is any indication, it's probably going to be a mix of all of the above.
    I am excited to see what Michael's next chapter is going to be. His position has changed so radically. The little group has to decide how strong the bonds are that have held them together.
    0 Likes, 0 , 0 , 0
    Hang the other place it could be referring to is the Colony and the Mallers. A kind of beyond the walls of our current groups
    0 Likes, 0 , 0 , 0
    This is far more conversation happening than my email warnings would lead me to believe!

Seeing the chapter artwork throws another wrench into the works, wouldn't you say? Looks like Michael is either being left somewhere, or is watching his friends go somewhere.....
    0 Likes, 0 , 0 , 0
    Maintenance of air conditioners
    A split air conditioner maintenance company in Riyadh is interested in repairing air conditioners with the latest equipment and tools for maintenance, as well as relying on high-quality original spare parts in case a replacement spare part is needed for the damaged one in the air conditioner. We are preparing the best air conditioning cleaning company in Riyadh with the best and cheapest price

The best air conditioner maintenance company in Riyadh
    The air conditioning maintenance company in Riyadh is one of the best companies in the field of air conditioner maintenance, because it has a trained team at the highest level of training to fully carry out the maintenance of air conditioners of any kind.

An air conditioner maintenance company in Riyadh has all the spare parts that are suitable for split air conditioning, desert types and other various types of air conditioning with the highest quality and lowest cost.

Split air conditioners maintenance
    A split air conditioner maintenance technician performs a thorough cleaning of your air conditioner and performs annual gas checks to ensure the device is working well.

Special equipment and tools are relied upon to get rid of the fine dust in the air conditioner from the inside, especially since neglecting to clean these dusts may lead to damage to some parts of the air conditioner interior.
    شركة فك وتركيب مكيفات بالرياض
    شركة صيانة مكيفات بالرياض
    0 Likes, 0 , 0 , 0