View RSS Feed

Alive Anonymous "A place for help on the season breaks."

Survivor Kitchen: Part 2 “Potato Wars” A New Potato.

Rate this Entry
… a long time ago in a Kitchen far away safe from flesh eating zombies and rampaging behemoths.. The brave and fearless scavengers forged far and wide returning to the kitchens with offerings of plain potato chips... You know the ruffled kind but no dip, Bastards… A single can of red
beans, and a lowly box of instant mashed potatoes. They stare at the cook with eyes begging
for a sumptuous repast as a reward for their hard and dangerous scavenger work…

My humble offering is Potato, red bean onion cakes!!!!

10 servings of instant mash potatoes made up per the box directions
1 bunch of green onions chopped and washed.
1 can of red beans drained and mashed
Half a bag of potato chips crushed fine (most potato cakes use panko bread crumbs this will be the substitute for them)

The winning ingredients…

Ok that picture of the finished potatoes isn’t blurry its steam. Yes steam ok… maybe it’s not steam F me its blurry.. Well its potatoes. For added flavor I used chicken broth when I made it up. I’m not redoing the picture now… the cakes have been ate!

This is the mashed beans see the beans yes these are what beans look like when they are
mashed. If you don't mash them the cakes fall apart.

The chopped onions, the potato and the beans all mixed together. This is when you want to
season it. I used garlic, black pepper and salt chili pepper cumin a bunch of other stuff I can't remember.. Just season it to taste.

Crushed potato chips… a good way is put them in a zip lock bag and beat them with a rolling pin.. Or the other good way give them to the 4 year old and let him beat them with rolling
pin easier and less stress on your body.

At this point take a half cup or so sized amount of the mixture form it into a ball with your
hands and roll the ball in the crushed potato chips… form it into an even cake and place it
into a well-greased hot frying pan. Cook until brown on both sides then serve with catsup or plain.

0 Likes, 0 , 0 , 0
Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6281736478_94204377f9_m.jpg 
Views:	2151 
Size:	15.5 KB 
ID:	1359  

Submit "Survivor Kitchen: Part 2 “Potato Wars” A New Potato." to Digg Submit "Survivor Kitchen: Part 2 “Potato Wars” A New Potato." to del.icio.us Submit "Survivor Kitchen: Part 2 “Potato Wars” A New Potato." to StumbleUpon Submit "Survivor Kitchen: Part 2 “Potato Wars” A New Potato." to Google

Comments

Yarri, Oh man that looks yummy!!!!
    0 Likes, 0 , 0 , 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodysox
    Yarri, Oh man that looks yummy!!!!
    It was yummy it was one of the tastier things I've made in the kitchen in a long time.
    Thank you!
    0 Likes, 0 , 0 , 0
    Hmmm, would pinto beans be good, too? I might try them with those, or baked beans! Oh, the possibilities. . . .
    0 Likes, 0 , 0 , 0
    Quote Originally Posted by thisonegirl
    Hmmm, would pinto beans be good, too? I might try them with those, or baked beans! Oh, the possibilities. . . .
    I've used both in the dish they work great the baked beans make sure to drain them well though.
    0 Likes, 0 , 0 , 0
    Thanks for the tip!
    0 Likes, 0 , 0 , 0
    هل الفوم ضد الماء

أهم مزايا عزل الفوم؟:
    [URL=https://azlfoamksa.net/%d8%b4%d8%b1%d9%83%d8%a9-%d8%b9%d8%b2%d9%84-%d9%81%d9%88%d9%85-%d8%a8%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b1%d9%8a%d8%a7%d8%b6/]عزل فوم بالرياض[/URL]
    يجنبك العديد من المشاكل، منها تسربات مياه الأمطار في فصل الشتاء و أشعة الشمس الضارة، الشركة تستخدم أفضل وأجود أنواع الفوم الخفيف الذي لا يسبب ثقل أو ضرر للسطح مهما كان قديم أو مر الوقت عليه.
    - أفضل أنواع الفوم المستورد والأكثر أمنًا وليس له أضرار جانبية.
    - أطول فترة ضمان على تركيب الفوم وعدم وجود أثار سلبية.
    - عمالة محترفة في التنظيف وتعقيم المكان قبل تركيب طبقة الفوم لنجاح العملية.
    - مهندسين خبرة وكفاءة عالية في متابعة العمل والعمال.
    - متابعة هاتفية بشكل مستمر طوال فترة الضمان من خلال الهاتف.
    - زيارة منزلية للتأكد من جودة الفوم ونجاح العزل.
    - في حالة وجود شكوى أو مشكلة في عملية تركيب الفوم يتم عمل صيانة او تركيب مرة أخرى دون تكلفة من العميل.
    شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض

لا يتم [URL=https://azlfoamksa.net/%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D8%B9%D8%B2%D9%84-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%B7%D8%AD-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B6/]عزل الاسطح بالرياض[/URL]
    بشكل مباشر ، ولكن بناءً على مجموعة من الخطوات
    من أجل الحصول على نتيجة احترافية في النهاية.
    شركة محترفة مثل شركتنا ، شركة أسقف في الرياض ، تعتمد عليها.

حيث أنه في حالة عدم وجود خطوات تدريجية لخدمة العزل ، فهذا يعني أن الخدمة سيئة
    هذا ما تعتمد عليه معظم الشركات الناشئة وغير المهنية.
    بشكل عام ، إذا كنت ، عزيزي العميل ، شركة أسقف في الرياض ، ترغب في معرفة كيفية تقديم الخدمة في شركتنا.

كيف هي خدمة شركتنا؟
    أولاً ، ما إذا كان تاريخ البدء الفعلي للخدمة يتحدد بناءً على طلب العميل
    عن طريق الهاتف أو مباشرة إلى مقرنا الرئيسي في المملكة العربية السعودية.

ثم تم توجيه فريق من الفنيين لفحص السطح المنفصل
    تحديد جودتها والمواد التي صنعت منها وتحديد المواد المناسبة لها.

شركة عزل مسابح بالرياض

من منا لم يكن بحاجة للترفيه وقضى أفضل وقت ممكن لمساعدته على استعادة نشاطه ، ويعتبر المسبح من أكثر الطرق المسلية للشباب والكبار ، لذلك يذهبون إلى النوادي والفنادق والمتنزهات المختلفة ولهذا السبب فإن أفضل طريقة لتنظيف المسبح هي عزله وحمايته ومياهه من تكون الطحالب ، ومن هذا المنطلق فإن أفضل طريقة هي [URL=https://azlfoamksa.net/%d8%b4%d8%b1%d9%83%d8%a9-%d8%b9%d8%b2%d9%84-%d9%85%d8%b3%d8%a7%d8%a8%d8%ad-%d8%a8%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b1%d9%8a%d8%a7%d8%b6/]عزل حمامات السباحة [/URL]
    0 Likes, 0 , 0 , 0