Conversation Between 7oddisdead and Adventureless_Hero

3 Visitor Messages

1. This quote was full of awesome:

"...you ve managed in our short three years together to kill not only my god, but my father, my brother, and my fiancée. That's kind of like a homicidal hat trick." - Eland Venture
  2. Oh man! Best book line ever: "He ate my horse." - Eland Venture in The Well of Ascension after successfully killing a Koloss.

Dude, I compare this line to when Indiana Jones punched the Nazi dude off the blimp and said, "No ticket." Thanks again for introducing me to yet another winner of a book!
  3. I have to thank you. I'm about 3/5ths through The Name of the Wind. I love it. I've run the gamut of emotions, not excluding those that draw tears, and I've quoted it on more than one occasion already. I am impressed by the author's ability to paint a picture so clearly you never question it was ever real, despite your brain telling you these things never happened. My heart feels them and I love this damn book. Thanks for the recommendation man. It's good to know there are more to follow in the Kingkiller Chronicle.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3