Conversation Between YetAnotherBloodyCheek and Alizée

17 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Hi Alizée!

I need your Canadian point of view, I am slowly running out of character soundtrack proposals! Is there a real Burt song out there?
    http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/s...er-soundtracks

How are you doing? Better start running!

YABC
  2. Come baaaaaaaaack!
    Damnit I was like, ten minutes late checking the site. I thought, "Hey, nothing's happening. Time to get coffee with a coworker." Nope. I have impeccable timing.
    P.S. - I read your last message and thanks a bunch I just suck at long messages because I don't know what to say. You're a cool cat! I also like how we both pay respect to scbubba in our signatures lol
  3. *salutes* Yes, Sir! I'll do my best, Sir!
    lol
    Doesn't really compare without you though :'(
    Saul voice: You're breakin' my hearrrrrt
  4. Hi,

I will be not in this forum from wednesday onwards - due to a little trip to Spain. Please hold the line around here.

YABC.
  5. Hi Alizée,

I almost forgot to answer your message, sorry for that. I hope that you are done moving yourself and things around. By the way, I really think I should go visit Canada in the near future. It must be a wonderful country. However, I guess it is also a sometimes cold and snowy country, too. But being born in the Central European pampa and its climate, this should not pose a problem.

And good news is, with regards to your last post, you do not have to wait any longer for season *three* Sorry, that was a stupid joke.

CU
    YABC
  6. Hey!! I'm still around, I've just been super busy moving. I can't wait for season three!!!
  7. Are you still around here?
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 17 of 17
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12