Conversation Between Ra1th and yarri

21 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. You rang?
  2. 12 sparkler bombs with shrapnel
    in the form of pennies and screws
  3. and I posted.. like twice!
  4. the war is back on and i need your help (the angel one not the rpg thing), nikvoodoo must be brought down!
  5. as my cohort ad libbed I shall too. post slow give them time to respond.. I do not want to rp for them and they all get on at different times
  6. i WAS going to pospone the attack... and then i read the shit that went down today. Man you guys are ready as you ever will be, you can take on my army u guys are armed to the teeth! you guys have a few more hours to secure everything, i'd suggest preparing a getaway vehicle in case your fortress falls. muahahahaha
  7. And sending something our way it fine.. Remember what and whom your dealing with. It should be enough to make them cringe and their hearts beat faster.. But not so much we start a prayer circle and make an assisted suicide pact.
  8. Life sucked us dry.. Today I got to take my darling son (the elder of the 2 sons I have. ) to the freaking dentist.. Lesson learned.. take care of your teeth.. and do what your momma says!
  9. sighhh yeahh i was kinda hoping you guys would have been further along by now. the attack will be postponed, but only till you guys might possibly be able to fend it off
  10. Ok look here Zombie boy most of these folks have lives so break down this attack into 3 parts so it can be chewed and swallowed cause anything huge can't be dealt with when your like me.. pulling a 10 hour shift for the next seven days. . It can't be so overwhelming that there is no hope to survive no one will want to play if there isn't the smallest chance of survival. Also remember your dealing with a group of normal folks. There will be no bouncing betties or land mines. If there were not one of us normal folks can figure out how to set one off with out killing ourselves or the whole group.

Save the battle that requires that sort of firepower for the 2nd round when we make up our own characters.. Cause I sure as hell won't be RN who happens to be the mother of 3 LOL

P.s. this wasn't meant to sound super bitchy.. my daughter said.. " Mom your sounding MOM like" so I figured I would add this part
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 21
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast