Conversation Between LiamKerrington and scbubba

24 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Happy New Year, my friend! Things are pretty good over here. Still very busy with the business but the new guy I hired 2 months ago is doing great so far. Has given me some breathing room.

How's life in the Law business these days?

Talk again soon,
    Bubba
  2. Hey scbubba, how are things, happy new year, and most importantly: thanks for the latest rep with a nice pun in it. Sweet!
  3. Oh, just this: http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/x...php?go=ranking

You now have over 30,000 experience. One of only 6 people out of the thousands of registered people on the forum to have achieved that mark. Add that to the 'TOWTM lays dead at your feet' accomplishment (only 7 people in that club right now) and I'd say that you're quite the WA forum big dog...
  4. Congratulations on topping the 30,000 point mark!!!!
  5. Oh, and that's a cool new avatar you got there....
  6. Thanks for noticing! I didn't even know there was another level there..... I guess I better put it into overdrive if I want to keep up the rankings Ive' been able to achieve so far! (although I think Osiris has really just been coasting lately...)
  7. Hi scbubba ... And another important fact about your reputation: you banned Osiris to the second place ... That's more a fun-fact than a real issue ... And I think as long as you do so well on my Dailys this will stay the way it is right now ...
    Cheers!
  8. Hey, scbubba! Congratulations! You are the first WA forum member who reached a new stage of reputation-level. YOU KILLED A LITTLE ONE! How awesome is that? That makes you even with Victor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. All hail Liam, Lord of Spam-a-lot!!!!! :-)
  10. No worries, my friend. You are welcome to either award. Be my guest.... :-)
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 24
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast