Conversation Between Cabbage Patch and LiamKerrington

2 Visitor Messages

1. Amendment: Feel free to address me with questions or even requests, if you like to know more things about certain topics or events that took place in Germany. That would help me learn and understand more about things as well. Id would be a pleasure for me to assist you in such questions. All the best!
    Liam
  2. Thank you for the latest with very kind words of yours. And you are right: Especially the war-generation has a lot of trouble describing and explaining things that happened; this is and was basically the major source for conflicts between them and their children which led to the social and political turmoil in the 60ies and 70ies here in Germany. As a matter of fact: I don't know a lot about things that happened in the '44-46; most things I pretend to 'know' are actually conclusions I draw from bits and pieces I take from the media and from what I learn in my legal studies regarding public law and constitutional law, 'cause anything regarding weapons is covered in those legal fields. During my schooltime I learned only things about WWII that were about the political situation and the mass-murder on the one side and then the general course of action which led to the Cold War.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2