Conversation Between Big Fish and StepLaugh

8 Visitor Messages

1. Nah, just needed to resize it to make sure it was under 80x80 and then it was no problem
  2. Oh ok, yeah you know more than I do XD haha I signed up yesterday for this site. I used the old one alot though. did you have a problem when making your avatar, I had a problem with that in the beginning.
  3. Yeah, I've run my own forum for years, so I know quite a bit about BBC code and things of the sort, that's why I am assuming that there was maybe a permissions based setting that was changed in the last week or so.
  4. Nah fish, IDK about the time in setting up. hmm Wicked Sid might know more about this, ask him, cause I know he knows forums better than I do.
  5. yeah, I'm really wondering if it has something to do with settings that might have been changed between the time you set yours up, and when I did mine. I knew I shouldn't have waited to create my new account on the new forums
  6. hmm, this is weird. when you went to the website, after you generated it, did you go to the "Forums (Image)" Tab? And in there, the bottom option is bbc code. All i did was copy and paste that. and it worked for me.
  7. Welcome to "The Tower" XD
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8