Conversation Between nikvoodoo and Litmaster

3 Visitor Messages

1. Why? Because I'm an arrogant blowhard that makes wild claims of success, or because I have a severe superiority complex and treat others in the same community like they're a special needs case?

Well... at least you have strong self-awareness!

I grew up in Western NY, so the Bills are it.

Oh good! This is much more palatable for me. I got no beef with the Bills. I like them, actually. They reliably allow me to pencil in two 'W's on the Patriots schedule every year, although things may be changing this year. Looks like the Bills may be getting tired of being the footstool of the AFC East, eh?

I bet you're pumped about Super Mario coming to town. You guys also got my boy Mark Anderson, so this year's matchups may not be the usual cake-walk for the Pats.

Anyway, if you ever feel like (trash) talking NFL, then I'm your man. Should be fun once the season comes around again.
  2. Why? Because I'm an arrogant blowhard that makes wild claims of success, or because I have a severe superiority complex and treat others in the same community like they're a special needs case?

Kinda fun to watch the Jets and Giants fans cannibalize themselves. I grew up in Western NY, so the Bills are it.
  3. Nick.... you're a Bills fan? I had you pegged for Jets or Giants...
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3