Conversation Between nikvoodoo and Eviebae

25 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. You are life-busy and I was frustrated (late at night) so don't worry about it. As to where it goes, KC started a separate heading in the Wiki's main page. Don't know why.

I just couldn't figure out how to use the link/artwork KC provided in the Wiki. My husband's a programmer and he didn't have the patience. Hair was beginning to be pulled and straws were begin grasped.
  2. I'd presume you want this in TOWTM page, yes?
  3. Could you help me with the Wiki?
    I'm trying to take a picture that KC posted and use it as an image in the Wiki. The Wiki hates me and all happy children everywhere.
    http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/a...achmentid=2943
  4. Hey Nick,
    When you meet up with Kc in NY, any chance you can do an interview (or a video) for the podcast?
  5. Reminds me of a song...now there's a dated reference.
  6. Lydia Jan.
  7. If you don't mind me asking, what's her name?
  8. So far it's been not bad, but that's because my wife has been waking up and taking care of the baby at night because I'm working.

It's going to be rough when she goes back to work. Otherwise, things are great! Thanks
  9. How are you and the little family doing? I always thought the trickiest part was balancing sleep vs being a human. They always tell you to sleep when the baby sleeps but I wanted to do stuff I liked....like, say, bathing...when the baby was asleep.
  10. She's a Nicklette!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 25
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast