Conversation Between random_highjinx and Taylor

22 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. oh yeah its ok i just thought that u didndt think i posted or somthing.
  2. I'm hoping to play catch up and post tomorrow. I've been stupid-busy the past couple days and only checking in here once in a while. I'm sorry I'm taking so long :/
  3. thats cool. I was wondering if you were going to post back on QC yet or what?
  4. I used Photoshop CS4. I have a degree in graphic design with a concentration in digital art.

Most of it is my creative license. I got the square footage of the house from public record. They didn’t have the blue prints for the house on public record so I had to find another blue print for a house that was the same square footage and roughly the same shape. I took a screen shot from Google maps and used the fake blue print to help me re-draw the house to get the most accurate outside shape possible. I guesstimated the size and layout of the rooms inside, and decorated the house how I thought it would look.
  5. how did u make it did you use a computer program or somthing?
  6. I made it
  7. did you find that picture of the house or did u make it?
  8. Hey, tags to you. Aiden and Mik are back at the house. I also put a picture in the groups photos of the new house.
  9. Tag to you
  10. Oh, you've got to pass new characters through cowboy first. Right now though, I'd like to get their house all put together and cleaned up. They've got a lot to do before they could add anyone else. Especially someone who is ill.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 22
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast