Blog Comments

99%?? May I ask about the other 1%??
    I agree 99% with what you just said.
    omg i would totally do this
    Depending on the distance from my place, difficulty levels, and survivor group size (Options for the second 2? Maybe a pamphlet with choices from small to random.)... Semantics...

Well, back on topic, I'd go even if it never happens. Anything is statistically possible. What about you? Would you go?
    I like snow, when it's snowing. After that I'd be pretty happy if it went away.
    I disagree that vampires are effeminate fops (and take issue with effeminate being used as an insult!) but I think in terms of horror zombies are a little more psychologically terrifying than vampires are. The horror of the vampire is in their power to entrap and entrance, but there's a romance there too. There is no romance with zombies. They exist to eat, the end and it's that single minded uhm... mindlessness that's horrible. Because I think regardless of how many happy ending movies and books there are chances are if there really were a zombie uprising we wouldn't survive. We would run out of food. We would run out of water. We would run out of bullets and places to hide because they will never stop coming.
    We never get snow... I like snow...
    lol, It's not alot, but we are in the "banana belt" So it will snow a few inches and then melt off the next couple days. Where I grew up it wasen't uncommon to get 12-14 inches in one shot.
    I just want to say... 3-5 inches! Ha!

But, seriously snow is amazing. Maybe it's just the times that it reminds of but winter has got to be my favorite season.
    That hottest thing for me was Spicy Doritos .

I'm not a spice person at all, I wish I was.
    Take American food, remove some of the excess salt/sugar and additives, make it a tad bit bland, shrink it a size or two, then put it in Canada. Blam, you have yourself some Canadian cuisine.
    so that brings me to another question, whats canadian food like?
    Well, its more like Chinese with Canadian in the same area and yeah, the chinese food is kind of like Chinese-American.
    Updated Jan 28th, 2011 at 07:35 PM by Wicked Sid
    i have to ask, what's Chinese Canadian food? is it anything like Chinese american food?
    Yay, gives me time to convert my zombie growl
    congrats guys
    I have the exact stats and it's MUCH higher than that...
    Thanks guys! Umm...I honestly have no idea. Greg and I think we have at least 10 listeners now.
    I agree with Sid, that's awesome!

Do you get to see how much traffic it gets?
    That's great! Although, is Greg's name first due to him being more famous? Because alphabetically is doesn't fit, hmm... It must be a conspiracy!

(Podcast about a Podcast, still funny)
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839