View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Zombies vs Vampires

After reading a recent article on the popularity of vampires, I was left with the notion that zombies haven't been getting the attention they deserve. Sure, there have been a few recent documentaries on the coming zombie apocalypse, but not enough for people to take the threat seriously. It's easy to see why the vampire gets more attention. No one wants to see a romance involving zombies - not even me. But if you peel back the coffin lid the vampire is little more than an effeminate fop who is effective ...
    Tags: vampires, zombies
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. As I sit here staring out the window...

I realized that I enjoy the snow. (not a typo) My wife thinks I should be institutionalized for my radical views. Don't get me wrong, there are days that I look out the window and think I should buy a plane ticket to So.Cal and never look back. Today, on the other hand, we are supposed to get 3-5 inches and I couldn't be happier. There is something soothing about staring out the window and seeing nothing happen. It's as though the world has stopped for a day, and then tomorrow it all starts ...

Updated Dec 5th, 2011 at 03:00 PM by TCM Revolver

Categories
    The Smoking Gun , The Smoking Gun
  3. Burned my Mouth with Awesome.

Since this is my personal blog, I shall blog.

I had an awesome day, when to two different Buffets with two different types of Asian cuisine. The first was the "Taal," a restaurant with Indian cuisine. It was crazy good, butter chicken with Garlic Naan, some chili chicken and rice, and a little Tandoori chicken. But, the best thing I had was... A GREEN CHILI, I can't believe how much spice that little thing packed. Me and my two friends ate one whole and raw, one of us kind of freaked ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Technical Difficulties ARE THE SUCK.

What's up guys? I'm gonna tell you a little about my night.

After spending a few hours prepping for We're Not Dead, I hopped onto Skype and attempted to chitchat with one of tonight's would-be guests. But oh, what was this? The guest couldn't hear my voice! No worries, right? Juuuust a technical issue. SUUUPPPEEERRR easy to fix. Right? RIGHT?!

WRONG-O!

My mic died. Went to the big...mic heaven in the sky. I even attempted to perform mic-surgery, but I ...
  5. iTunes Deems We're Not Dead "New & Noteworthy"

When I woke up this morning, I was greeted by this little gem:

How cool is this?! It makes me giddy like a school girl. I want to prance with unicorns under glinting rainbows.

Thanks, everyone, for giving a podcast about a podcast a chance. We've received some very helpful (and awesome!) feedback thus far.

YAY!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940