View RSS Feed

Most Popular Blogs

1. Water, Water every where...

and I'm thirsty!!
    Water is the essence of all life. A human can go upwards of 2 weeks with out food, but only a couple days without water.

"But Revolver, we live right by the ocean, why not just grab a cup?? "

Any elementary student can tell you that salt water will kill you, but the question is why?

All that extra salt in seawater means that, if drank, it causes the person to suffer the effects of dehydration much faster. Salt naturally ...

Updated Dec 5th, 2011 at 03:04 PM by TCM Revolver

Categories
    The Smoking Gun , The Smoking Gun
  2. Chapter 22 Predictions (Contains Spoilers)

Gettin' hot and heavy in We're Alive land as we are just two chapters away from the end of Season Two (and then a painfully, horrible, and desperate wait for Season Three!). But we mustn't think these thoughts yet. You've got to accentuate the positive! Eliminate the negative. Latch on to the affirmative.....or else Scratch will stab you in your spleen! (25 Rep points to the first person who names that tune, ...

Updated May 16th, 2011 at 06:26 AM by nikvoodoo

Categories
    The Voodoo Lounge
  3. Can Games Help You Survive the Zombie Apocalypse?

Okay, this is going to be a one-off. I've been busy with other things and haven't had time for a Battlegrounds. I wrote this for my website on Friday. I don't want to be a douche and plug my own site to read this, so I'll copy what I have and if you want to throw me a hit, you can. Any who, this article is perfect for this community, and it's quite a long one... so make sure you have a few minutes. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Spoiler's Review - Chapter 24 - The Best Showman Becomes the Champ

During the break, I’ll be writing reviews/recap for one chapter per week starting with #1 until Season 3 begins. I’ll begin writing shortly after my Season 2 Review is posted.

!! SPOILERS AHEAD - LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BEFORE YOU COME HERE !!

I’m so happy I got my wish! I got my attempted wife swap! I got my daring rooftop rescue! I predicted Pegs would be the pilot hero to pull it off! My research ...

Updated Aug 6th, 2011 at 09:12 PM by Zombiehead

Categories
    The Spoiler's Review
  5. Chapter 25 Predictions!! (Contains Spoilers)

Before we get started with the blog as you know and love it: Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, happy Kwanza etc etc. I hope you had a wonderful time with family this weekend, and that Santa brought you all the zombie survival gear you will ever need.

The wait is nearly over. The reason Monday's were created is returning. ...

Updated Dec 26th, 2011 at 09:16 AM by nikvoodoo

Categories
    The Voodoo Lounge , The Voodoo Lounge
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rio-voodoo-lounge-martoranos-009.jpg 
Views:	2426 
Size:	176.8 KB 
ID:	1426  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast