View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. the Apocalypse will not be televised(opinion piece/rant)/ mature content

-----to be noted----
    *I'm writing this quickly, from my mobile in fact, because I feel the raw energy of what I'm saying is important in how I express these thoughts. This all stemmed from a conversation between yarri and myself in the chatbox, but i feel strongly enough about the message that i want everyone to see it. Im writing this on zero sleep and I don't care..be glad I at least spelled correctly(!). You have been warned, grade on the curve when it comes to the grammatical stuff...enjoy ...
    Tags: kaw
    Categories
    Random 7houghts
  2. truly random/breaking the rules(spoilers)

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssp oilers!

Categories
    Random 7houghts
  3. introduction

So here I sit, Staring at word document no.4. The first of what would be a four part blog entry. I somehow feel….let down. All in all, it’s a good read, nice sentence structure. All the points I wished to make are made, and it seemingly flows well in a 3 part narrative storyline. The problem?, its not “me”…not written in my normal, gonzo style. Not ,liberal, with, the, commas. Not rough around the edges. Certainly not the kind of thing I would call a “random 7hought”…

The ...
    Categories
    Random 7houghts